THE BROWNS BOARD

Ray Rice

beare

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how assault and battery became the equivalent of rape in this thread and don't care...

If it is determined that we need a RB, that Ray Rice is the best available and if team leaders agree to the signing, then I'm OK with signing him.

Why? Time.

At the time of the video it was believed Ray's action was an alcohol fueled, flash reaction and not another incident in a pattern of behavior. The past year's, uneventful passage has done nothing but reinforce that belief. If there was a pattern, then the stress of being an unemployed, league pariah should have been enough to perpetuate it.

There are plenty of irrevocable crimes where a split-second loss of control should cost the perpetrator many years of his livelihood. I don't see this being one of them.

Im thinking this shouldnt even be a serious discussion right now.....(tho I do get that Pettine had to answer a question about him, so now we gotta discuss).....

Bottom line.....woman puncher or not.....I dont want to sign washed up players anymore. And definitely not at a time that we have a stable of young promising players at that same position.....

The only way Id go for it, would be a mid season injury crisis. Otherwise, I say only bring in guys that have potential to develop and help us long term......instead of a short term moldy oldy temporary fix....(been there)(done that)(rarely works)....

ALCOHOL fueled still is not a excuse to BEAT a woman!!!! Another thing is if you have to stoop to bringing in a woman beater at rb then that says alot about the rbs you already have

FAR as JIM BROWN I AGREE no where have i ever said i respect him he def had a history of abusing women.

AKA "The Donald"?

ALCOHOL fueled still is not a excuse to BEAT a woman!!!

Totally agree... which is why I never offered it as one.

I'd sign him, lots of people make a mistake and actually become a better person. He does not seem to be a loose cannon now. I guess the alcohol got the best on him that night.

Knocking her ass out and dragging her out of the elevator, okay. Sorry judge, alcohol got the best of me.

Yoa Pokey, Can we at least get our 4 horsemen back on the field and see what we really got? Did we see B. Tate being a distraction to young backs, no but they got better after he left. Monty has set the fire under their ass and it's preseason game 1. heel (heal) F Rice.

Knocking her ass out and dragging her out of the elevator, okay. Sorry judge, alcohol got the best of me.

What were Brown's excuses?

Sorry judge, that guy moved his ball a couple inches on the green.

Sorry judge, she was asking for it.

Sorry judge, that guy cut me off.

Sorry judge, she was asking for it again.

Sorry judge, I'm in the HOF I can do what I want and idiots will worship me.

What were Brown's excuses?

Sorry judge, that guy moved his ball a couple inches on the green.

Sorry judge, she was asking for it.

Sorry judge, that guy cut me off.

Sorry judge, she was asking for it again.

Sorry judge, I'm in the HOF I can do what I want and idiots will worship me.

Them hoes be lying. Ain't no evidence.

Sign Ray Rice.

Starting 2016 Line Up

QB Manziel

RB Ray Rice

WR1 Josh Gordan

WR2 Dwayne Bowe

WR3 Andrew Hawkins

TE 2016 3rd round pick

(Mack?)-Erving

Thomas

Bitonio

Greco

Schwartz

Best offensive lineup we had in the last ten years, sign ray rice.

Sign Ray Rice.

Starting 2016 Line Up

QB Manziel

RB Ray Rice

WR1 Josh Gordan

WR2 Dwayne Bowe

WR3 Andrew Hawkins

TE 2016 3rd round pick

(Mack?)-Erving

Thomas

Bitonio

Greco

Schwartz

Best offensive lineup we had in the last ten years, sign ray rice.

Even if we did sign him, he wouldn't be worth anything next year. Too old.

If anybody can convince me that Ahmad Bradshaw is any worst than getting Ray Rice let it rip. AB-29 RR-28yrs. old. both catch the ball, both play in cold, both nfl beat up. I get Mont. and Pet coached him but Rice is not the same player when you draft a Duke Johnson that maybe needed mentored to the nfl game. Rice=Tate in mentoring. Just get the right veteran in if you want one..

RIce is done. He wasn't any good his last season in Baltimore.. he's lost his burst and his ability to push the pile. He only averaged 3.1 in 2013; his career average is 4.3, but 2015 will be his 7th season [counting 2013 as his 6th].

I wouldn't sign him.. he's not better than any of the 4 we have on the roster, and he'll only get worse.

Rice will be Tate ish and demand the 20 plus carries and with our depth I don't see 1 workhorse working anyhow? if Duke is the future I prefer the mix with West Crow and Bradshaw and M. Johnson..

RIce is done. He wasn't any good his last season in Baltimore.. he's lost his burst and his ability to push the pile. He only averaged 3.1 in 2013; his career average is 4.3, but 2015 will be his 7th season [counting 2013 as his 6th].

I wouldn't sign him.. he's not better than any of the 4 we have on the roster, and he'll only get worse.

Pay no attention to his hip injury that year.

Archived