THE BROWNS BOARD

Hard Knocks 2015

Tour2ma

It may be because I am married to a Texans fan, but I really enjoyed the opening episode.

Going to go out on a limb and say that this Watt guy just might make it in this league.

Talk about work ethic...

Chuckle of the nite was when he rag-dolled Scherff.

It may be because I am married to a Texans fan, but I really enjoyed the opening episode.

Going to go out on a limb and say that this Watt guy just might make it in this league.

Talk about work ethic...

It was a good episode, for sure.

Talk about work ethic...

Could be worse.

Yeah, I caught that as well. I know neither you nor myself were high on Schreff, but god damn, that was inhuman.

HGH doesn't reach calves?

Speaking of seemingly undersized calf muscles...

Loved Vrabel... I think he set a Hard Knocks record for F-bombs in one sentence.

And with considerable help from O'Brian and ol' Romeo, the Texans may have set the single episode record.

Must be a lot of Southern Baptists reconsidering their team support about now...

They just don't cotton that kind of language...

NoSireeBob...

Yeah, I caught that as well. I know neither you nor myself were high on Schreff, but god damn, that was inhuman.

We were definitely outliers when it came to Scherff. Nothing like spending your #5 overall on an O- lineman you have to hide inside... only to see him exposed on premium cable.

To be fair my top guy, Peat, also seems to be struggling in NO and is being tried inside as well. Seems in his case though to have started with not reporting in shape.

None of the seven, 2015 firsts seem to have taken their camps by storm. NYG's Flowers may have come the closest from the accounts I've read. Appears he's won the starting LT job. Ogbuehi has yet to practice in Cinci.

HGH doesn't reach calves?

Speaking of seemingly undersized calf muscles...

Loved Vrabel... I think he set a Hard Knocks record for F-bombs in one sentence.

And with considerable help from O'Brian and ol' Romeo, the Texans may have set the single episode record.

Must be a lot of Southern Baptists reconsidering their team support about now...

They just don't cotton that kind of language...

NoSireeBob...

I absolutely love Bill O'Brien. I think he is going to do great things down there. Wouldn't have minded him in Cleveland, but I'm happy with the way things turned out.

Finally watched the recording and it was awesome as usual. I love the series and can't wait until the Browns are featured.

Archived