THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary's Email Server -> FBI

gftChris

Thought this might have gained a little traction here? After all, there's been plenty of bitching of 'why won't she hand over the server if she has nothing to hide' and now she is. I'm sure plenty will suggest she kept it longer to wipe it - who knows, it's entirely possible, but let's wait and see what the FBI say next.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33872602

Let's wait and see what the FBI says, but if she did send any classified emails, there's no way she can stand for POTUS. Which leaves the donkey in a spot of bother, really, as Bernie seems to be the only other candidate gaining any traction, but he's about as far left as trump is right. My goodness, an election between the two of them might be the worst possible thing for america.

Do you realize how high level SCI material is? I worked at Kami Seya, Japan where there was an NSGA facility. If she did send this material over a private server it was compromised and she wont be able to get out of it. Kind of scary to think that she is that careless/reckless. What would she does as President?

Do you realize how high level SCI material is? I worked at Kami Seya, Japan where there was an NSGA facility. If she did send this material over a private server it was compromised and she wont be able to get out of it. Kind of scary to think that she is that careless/reckless. What would she does as President?

She is a helmet head for sure but I just know how little care is given to the behavior of politicians. I will be shocked if they manage to stick this to her.

Archived