THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL to ban supplement used by Brady and other?

The Gipper

Got to quit looking at them muscleman magazines Gip.

This was on Facebook, and the big headline of it was "Tom Brady could be suspended again" for taking these supplements.

Yes, it is spam, but they seem proud to advertise that their product is about to be banned by the NFL, even though it seems to be almost universally used by NFL players. They are saying "come buy our shit which the NFL is banning so you can look like an NFL player".

So.....are so many NFL players really using it....and is it going to be on the ban list?

at least the stupid patriots didn't get to the superbowl by deliberately

cheapshotting key opposing offensive players out of games with serious injuries.

This was on Facebook, and the big headline of it was "Tom Brady could be suspended again" for taking these supplements.

Yes, it is spam, but they seem proud to advertise that their product is about to be banned by the NFL, even though it seems to be almost universally used by NFL players. They are saying "come buy our shit which the NFL is banning so you can look like an NFL player".

So.....are so many NFL players really using it....and is it going to be on the ban list?

Test boosters are universally banned already.

LOL here is the ingredient profile:

• Tribulus Terrestris
  • Protease and Peptidase enzymes
  • Milk Thistle
  • Coleus Froskohlii
  • Alpha Lipoic acid
  • Horny goat weed
  • Eurycoma
  • Black pepper extract

Having been in the game of using legal and illegal stuff in the past I can say this is pure BS. It is possible the company did the famous pump and dump to get a following. It is not uncommon for the first batch or two of a supp like this to have a "contaminant" that works.

More often than not though they baffle you with some Ayurvedic medical jargon mixed into some obtuse bio pathway horseshit , Muscletech SOP all the way, they would be proud.

Best case scenario the Milk Thistle will protect your liver if you use something real and the Coleus might amp up your thyroid

Well come on Flugel, get on here and tell us how Brady and now everybody else who ever played for New England have their accomplishments forever asterisked, and should be banned themselves from the game.

A couple things:

1) Try to get your mind off me for at least 5 minutes a day.

2) Not a big fan of NE; but none of that excuses what's gone on in Pittsburgh since the 70s.

And uh, gee, whatever "key" player might that be?

Short term memory. Of course- by Steeler reckoning Kimo Von Cheapshotten taking out Palmer's knee in that playoff game was a total accident. Sorry if the rest of the NFL disagrees. Browns fans haven't forgotten Headhunter Harrison taking out McCoy and Cribbs either.

Having been in the game of using legal and illegal stuff in the past I can say this is pure BS. It is possible the company did the famous pump and dump to get a following. It is not uncommon for the first batch or two of a supp like this to have a "contaminant" that works.

More often than not though they baffle you with some Ayurvedic medical jargon mixed into some obtuse bio pathway horseshit , Muscletech SOP all the way, they would be proud.

Best case scenario the Milk Thistle will protect your liver if you use something real and the Coleus might amp up your thyroid

Yeah- I saw the ad through a Facebook link- If it sounds to good to be true- it probably is. Just take this stuff and you're going to get ripped in 30 days- with no effort on your part. Don't think so.

I understand.....the point of the article was that the NFL was strongly considering banning it.

ahhh....but the real point is that it isnt an "article".....it's an advertisement posing as an article......it's meant to trick gullible people into thinking its a legit ad and, therefore, believing what it says......

Hook, line and sinker.....

But, per this, Brady and many others are using this product.

The question is: are they using this product....is this product a form of PED, and is it banned yet are players using it?

Per advocare zealots would have you been believe their products are allowed in NFL locker rooms as well. What mud said. Nor an article it's a promo piece.

No, you wish you had Harrison.

No, we don't. What do you think you are some Jedi or something waving your hand? I am a Targaryen, mind tricks don't work on me. Only money.

(and Harrison ain't money....he, now, is more like Republic credits)

Though...you give us an idea. Maybe they can HGH Mingo up like he was Harrison.

No, we don't. What do you think you are some Jedi or something waving your hand? I am a Targaryen, mind tricks don't work on me. Only money.

(and Harrison ain't money....he, now, is more like Republic credits)

Though...you give us an idea. Maybe they can HGH Mingo up like he was Harrison.

I am your daddy. You wish you had Harrison.

Archived