THE BROWNS BOARD

The Hateful Eight trailer is here.

Pulp Fiction, From Dusk til Dawn, Inglorious Bastards, Kill Bill, Django? They suck? Wow. Enjoy Transformers guys.

Yes all those movies are fucking terrible. No brain gratuitous violence bullshit movies. Even worse than transformers to be honest although it's a Retarded assumption that someone that doesn't like Quentin Tarantino would like transformers.

you have to understand the audience tarrantino and other directors like r. rodriguez are going after. they grew up fans of the b movie schlock drive-in theater genre, as well as i. if you never experienced being at a drive-in and watching some campy T and A horror flick then you won't like what these guys do.

if i was to point to a movie and say 'watch this' because you'd experience the true vision of what these guys want you to see it's be this double disc offering. shit is hilarious!

grindhouse_movie_poster_01.jpg

Tarantino's movies especially of late have just become sort of juvenile revenge fantasies. Kill Bill woman revenge fantasy. Inglorious Bastards Jewish revenge fantasy. Django black revenge fantasy. Gee whiz you think Tarantino was picked on and bullied when he was younger?

And, we don't give a shit what you think about them. Maybe someone will go all Tarantino on you. You know: smart people revenge fantasy.

Taste in music and movies have one common theme - opinions vary and it's all subjective.

I happen to love Tarantino movies from the dialogue to the grind house style of shooting the films, along with the spaghetti Western themes.

His movies don't include aliens, pirates, a robot or some bullshit fantasy theme.

It's all gritty violence and sometimes over the top acting which is intentionally done

One of my mantras, which I often overlook but always keep in mind, is that if someone is listening to Guns N Roses (or any other horrible God forsaken shjt) and is truly moved by that music how is it less valid than Beethoven? Sometimes I'm hypocritical about that model but I try...

WSS

Taste in music and movies have one common theme - opinions vary and it's all subjective.

I happen to love Tarantino movies from the dialogue to the grind house style of shooting the films, along with the spaghetti Western themes.

His movies don't include aliens, pirates, a robot or some bullshit fantasy theme.

You don't think killing Hitler in a Paris movie house wasn't some bullshit fantasy? And what about Deathproof? Chasing around hot women in hot cars?

It's all gritty violence and sometimes over the top acting which is intentionally done

Archived