THE BROWNS BOARD

Kelly getting death threats from Trump honks...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People get death threats all the time. I'd say all are bullshit and many made up up by the victims for attention, no idea what happened here but I'd imagine Trumps supporters are assholes.

I think it was a fair question and I think he hit it out of the park with the reference to America being too politically correct. Unfortunately he couldn't stop himself at that.

WSS

ah yes the twitter wars and MSN ! such fine sources to glean current useful info from...

s-TURD-BIRD-large1.jpg

There are articles posted on here all of the time from sources like Top Right News and The Blaze about "liberals are outraged" or "blacks are outraged" or whatever, and they use twitter as their source...

Would it honestly surprise anybody if these were fake to reflect poorly on trump? With the way the media is today I don't trust a single thing any of those cunts say.

Would it surprise you if they weren't?

Would it honestly surprise anybody if these were fake to reflect poorly on trump? With the way the media is today I don't trust a single thing any of those cunts say.

Not very much but there are plenty of nut jobs out there and I'm sure an item or two is easy enough to find.

I remember the left whining about all the death threats to Obama to make us pity the fucker.

WSS

George Bush didn't get death threats? Or it didn't matter because he was white?

Who said it doesn't matter because he's white?

Every public figure gets death threats.

I'm just saying, it isn't really surprising the first black president got death threats, obviously based on race. All president's are targets for threats based on their actions.

Right, I didn't mean every death threat. Poor wording. He obviously has death threats based on race. But every president gets death threats based on policy too. Is one worse than the other? Yeah, probably, but neither are great.

My bad. I think I misunderstood your flibbety flobbity flue post.

Death threats against Bush were because of the war. I find it hard to believe people would be so incensed at socialized health care they'd threaten to kill a standing president. It was his skin color....people just didn't like a colored president. Those people won't vote for Carson either. They may be "ok" with Carson cause he's a republican and believes in what they do...but they still won't vote him as president. They'll make an excuse that they felt someone else, like Trump, was better. If there's anyone in the rep party that I would take Carson over them, it's Trump.

Archived