THE BROWNS BOARD

Kelly getting death threats from Trump honks...

Clevfan4life

see how emotionally unstable you are? like a woman. But god even women these days are putting a clamp on it. No excuse for this unintelligent blather.

Remember a while ago when I was saying how we still demean women when we insult a guy by comparing him to a woman? This is what I meant.

All women are unable to control emotions and are prone to outbursts of oestrogen-filled irrationality!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't feel bad when, as a last resort, people accuse me of having emotions. You know why? Because I'm a human. Humans have emotions. You know what doesn't have emotions? Sewer rats and cockroaches. By your own logic I should just be able to murder you since you're just a clump of cells walking around sucking up resources bereft of even a single emotion to recommend you to the human race. However, despite your shortcomings, which are many, I don't support your murder any more than that of an unborn child. I do wish your parents had practiced safe sex and, if the drivel you post here is indicative of your actual personality, I'm sure that they do too.

I'm assuming that's meant to be clever somehow but don't quite understand how.

Perhaps an explanation?

WSS

I seem to recall woody suggesting a drinking game based on other people's posts (in response to someone suggesting one based on his). I guess this is one shot because someone said something.

Cysko suggested a drinking game based around me saying something about "6,000 year old earth" when discussing Carson. Apparently he thought i brought it up too much, and it was meant as an insult. There might have been another phrase there, I don't remember.

So I replied with a similar post, as an insult to him, suggesting we drink when he says something about black culture or when he has an overly emotional response (usually around abortion, cuz he's a parent now maaaaannnn).

To keep the joke running, I'm replying with "shot" whenever he does one of those two things.

Basically, I tried to flip the post meant to originally insult me. Nothing that clever. Nothing too complicated.

Got it?

Remember a while ago when I was saying how we still demean women when we insult a guy by comparing him to a woman? This is what I meant.

All women are unable to control emotions and are prone to outbursts of oestrogen-filled irrationality!

I do see your point, but even women will tell you that they're prone to irrational outbursts. Women annoy other women with that BS. And I did give them credit for doing less and less of that. Of course there have been men throughout the ages that couldn't hold their water just like women, and women that were as ice as any man. But the generalization started for a reason. I've seen it too many times to deny it. Women in the business world though are a different matter, the stay at homes are usually the ones that never had to put a regulator on it much cause they didn't have a job that depended on them doing so.

And this past weekend Cysko was exhibiting the worst of feminine traits.....it happens.

Except I just suggested it as a one off joke and you're running with it although I don't find distaste of abortion to be particularly emotional. Would denouncing the Holocaust be overly emotional?

But you constantly make emotional outbursts at people who do support a womans right to choose to do with her body as she pleases. You cannot disassociate yourself from the notion that ALL people who support abortion are baby killers. Like they watch abortions on the internet for fun. So in essence you, out of emotional rage and unbalance, refuse to even remotely investigate the other side's position. Which in turn makes your opinions on the subject almost useless. But then why waste a good opportunity to tell someone on the internet that they wished their parents practiced more birth control. Internet bravado is best bravado afterall right?

I don't give a rats ass about reacting in an emotional manner. I do it all the time and I don't give a shit. We all do. I cry at movies and sometimes when I'm listening to sad songs. Don't like it? Blow me. Take some of these heinous murderers some of these vile torturing rapists bastards and you can put them all in a holiday inn for the rest of their lives.

It would make no difference to society but I prefer to see them burned at the stake. That's emotion, right?

We argue bicker and fight all the time just because some guys like being annoying assholes. We react out of emotion. Big deal.

;)

WSS

Emotions are normal and fine, until they are self-destructive, and when

they are the only basis upon which people make decisions.

Liberals do the latter as common practice. Like "ohhh, we should let the poor mexicans

cross our border illegally, and all they want is a chance to live the American dream".

When the reality is, a lot of drug cartel, criminally insane dregs of their society, and rapists,

crooks, etc. are all over our country now.

I'd be happy to tell you to your face, cleve. I'd enjoy watching you bluster and huff and ultimately do nothing about it. Is enjoyment an emotion? Maybe, in part. I do know it takes a boss level douchebag to out-douchebag walter and you, sir, are that douchebag.

Ironic how you say i'm whining yet every post of yours drips with self congratulatory and whiney emoting.

As for your assertions that you are ok with elective abortions before the heart starts, I've never read that but if you say so that's fine. And surely you've seen my posts in the last few weeks regarding PP and how incensed I am by the shit their pulling, so why all the constant hyberbolizing about liberal zealot baby killers? You then know that not all of us that support a womans right to choose, within reason, actually want women to abort all the time.

You took a whole day to try and come up with something and still failed abysmally. Your constant failure to read and process information that is right in front of you, in print, is shockingly incompetent. I gave you a number of situations, including weeks of time, in which I think abortion is acceptable and you're still ignoring it and putting words in my mouth to try and conform to some narrative you've created that doesn't exist.

You're acting as if I saw your post and pondered it for 24 hours. Sorry you're not that relevant in my life. I saw it today during a break and responded. Seriously stop with the emotional outbursts. I said I had not read the statements you claim to have made. I was only responding to what you wrote in this thread..."liberal kill unborn children so they're not inconvenienced". DId you or did you not make a statement to that effect? Put the knee jerk outbursts aside and answer the question.

Sure I can. You don't pay attention because you're too busy emoting. I've often said I can turn a blind eye to killing rape pregnancies and in medical emergencies. I've even allowed as how I would be alright with elective abortions before the heart starts beating.

Clearly you can't read you pathetic halfwit.

Archived