THE BROWNS BOARD

Straight Outta Compton

• 2 weeks later...

yeah. must have been tough being a white kid from the suburbs.

try being white and walking cocked off your ass up blue hill ave in roxbury MA and rollin up into a chinese restaurant at 2 am and calling out to the homeboys sitting at 2 tables with their bandanas falling off their heads. 'NWA my brothers!!'

best advice came from the leader of the crips while i asked the owner of the place to use his phone.... 'the police station is right across the street....do yourself a favor and go ask them for a ride home. cuz if you walk another block you might be going home in a body bag'.

got a ride from 2 female cops and proceeded to ask them for their phone #s.

yeah. must have been tough being a white kid from the suburbs.

try being white and walking cocked off your ass up blue hill ave in roxbury MA and rollin up into a chinese restaurant at 2 am and calling out to the homeboys sitting at 2 tables with their bandanas falling off their heads. 'NWA my brothers!!'

best advice came from the leader of the crips while i asked the owner of the place to use his phone.... 'the police station is right across the street....do yourself a favor and go ask them for a ride home. cuz if you walk another block you might be going home in a body bag'.

got a ride from 2 female cops and proceeded to ask them for their phone #s.

Has nothing to do with being a white kid from the burbs just cool music back in the day. You don't have to be British to enjoy the Who.

Archived