THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary turns over blank server to FBI

StinkHole

Nothing to see here. No way could a Republican candidate survive the media assault this would have earned him. He may as well pack it in.

Hillary turns in a blank server, yet when it was discovered that Nixon erased 17 minutes of audio from his tapes, every fuckin scumbag liberal democrat wanted his head.

http://nypost.com/2015/08/13/hillary-clinton-turns-in-blank-email-server-to-investigators/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing to see here. No way could a Republican candidate survive the media assault this would have earned him. He may as well pack it in.

Hillary turns in a blank server, yet when it was discovered that Nixon erased 17 minutes of audio from his tapes, every fuckin scumbag liberal democrat wanted his head.

http://nypost.com/2015/08/13/hillary-clinton-turns-in-blank-email-server-to-investigators/

It's absolutely awful. When I was in the service and had my Top Secret clearance I couldn't even discuss working for the IGIC, which means nothing to anyone. However, the things she is linked to disseminated would have been jail time for, basically, every other human being in the service. That she held such a high level position and was that non secure with such information and, to top it all off, thinks this "we can't find it" or erasing it business is going to fly is beyond me.

How much do you want to bet that all of those emails are in Russia or China which would have easily hacked an open server and especially targeted someone in that position? This is serious, very serious, and that she hasn't made a single statement about it looks even worse.

I was just watching Morning Joe on MSNBC and they were ripping on Hillary pretty hard. Not only her but the State Department, the Intelligence agencies, the FBI and the White House.

Typical liberal-bias media.

Anyway, I thought the 'initial findings' that were on here a day or two back were that there were some serious problems with emails she sent - but now the email server is blank? I haven't been following this too closely, so maybe someone can clear that up?

Anyway, I thought the 'initial findings' that were on here a day or two back were that there were some serious problems with emails she sent - but now the email server is blank? I haven't been following this too closely, so maybe someone can clear that up?

Morning Joe is a former Republican congressman, not liberal. But the others are by and large I think. It looks like the server was purposely cleaned. But supposedly the FBI has the technology to still pull information from it.

I would be surprised if she was seriously that stupid, and all of her advisers were also that stupid to actually think they could just delete things and that would be that. I imagine there is more to the story that than.

I would be surprised if she was seriously that stupid, and all of her advisers were also that stupid to actually think they could just delete things and that would be that. I imagine there is more to the story that than.

Yes she is that stupid, but not stupid enough to include "all" of her advisors in the scandal.

It most certainly is the liberal media and now in fear of their brand being damaged they are starting to give Hillary and little bit of resistance. Similar with Fox News the Republican hierarchy and Donald Trump.

I'm sitting here watching the same show.

WSS

she's done. Which is good. THe dems need fresh people. Hopefully they can send her on her way and get real people like Warren into the mix. I think with Hillary gone Warren might jump in. I think the reason she didn't was that alpha female thing going on with Hillary in the dem party. If there was gonna be a woman nom'd for president by the dems, it was gonna be Hillary. Well now that's out.

Nah, Hilary goes the distance. As far as new blood if you mean Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, well, hopefully that will prevent problems the Democrat Party. The other names I've heard bandied about are Joe Biden and Al Gore.

(Plus Democrats don't tend to worry if their guys are crooks)

WSS

Nah, Hilary goes the distance. As far as new blood if you mean Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, well, hopefully that will prevent problems the Democrat Party. The other names I've heard bandied about are Joe Biden and Al Gore.

(Plus Democrats don't tend to worry if their guys are crooks)

WSS

well yeah she may go the distance but it's over. She's not winning the dem nom at this point. She's completely full of shit.

And Biden ain't doin nothing....actually Gore may be a problem for Reps. Not a big fan but he's the lefts global warming darling. God another Gore v Bush faceoff? You can't write that.

Nobody gives a fuck about global warming in America. Only woody and he'd shit his pants if somebody came in and fucked with his standard of living in the slightest. He just wants everybody to agree that man has an effect on the climate. He doesn't want to put in the heavy lifting to solve it. Al Gore just might.

WSS

You know nothing of how I live,so please try not to embarrass yourself.

I assume you can read English correct? Your opinion doesn't matter because you can't vote for Hillary Clinton or Al Gore. You two are the only ones here who seem to put global warming at a high priority. Here in the United States its low on the list of concerns. And as per the discussion it's Al Gore's main topic. Sorry. That's the way it is. So perhaps you should attempt to not embarrass yourself.

WSS

I assume you can read English correct? Your opinion doesn't matter because you can't vote for Hillary Clinton or Al Gore. You two are the only ones here who seem to put global warming at a high priority. Here in the United States its low on the list of concerns. And as per the discussion it's Al Gore's main topic. Sorry. That's the way it is. So perhaps you should attempt to not embarrass yourself.

WSS

it's not high on the list at the far right. It's modestely high in the middle...and it's very high on the left, of course. You should try less myopism..

Heres one from a couple years ago..

What Americans care most about.

Global warming hoax dead last...

Strengthening nation’s economy

86%

Improving job situation

79%

Reducing budget deficit

72%

Defending against terrorism

71%

Securing Social Security

70%

Improving education

70%

Securing Medicare

65%

Reducing health care costs

63%

Helping poor and needy

57%

Reducing crime

55%

Protecting environment

52%

Dealing with nation’s energy problem

45%

Strengthening the military

41%

Dealing with illegal immigration

39%

Strengthening gun control laws

37%

Dealing with global trade

31%

Improving infrastructure

30%

Dealing with global warming

28%

Source: Pew Research

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/04/22/earth_day_pew_research_poll_shows_how_little_americans_care_about_the_planet.html

it's not high on the list at the far right. It's modestely high in the middle...and it's very high on the left, of course. You should try less myopism..

That post was to Chris, who jumped bad after a reasonably mild discussion between you and me. Maybe he misunderstood the premise.

WSS

Thanks Stu.

To be honest I'm surprised illegal immigration is as low as it is on that list. But not a lot.

WSS

Yeah me too, but that was a couple years ago...bet it would be higher today.

Anyone thinking global warming is a priority is falling for an illusion propagated by the left.

Archived