THE BROWNS BOARD

Renovations, drum lines , ticket prices and more

jcam222

i saw nothing from a renovation standpoint that made my 35% increase remotely ok lol. The only thing left for them to do is give me cheerleaders to replace the embarrassing drum line. Ok it's off my chest, carry on :)

What about the Weiner dog races?

What about the Weiner dog races?

They didn't have them. They had Kent State vs Bowling Green in rugby at halftime

i saw nothing from a renovation standpoint that made my 35% increase remotely ok lol. The only thing left for them to do is give me cheerleaders to replace the embarrassing drum line. Ok it's off my chest, carry on :)

The drumline is so lame. You can barely hear them and they are ignored when they can be heard.

Other than the scoreboards.. the stadium still looks like the cookie cutter POS it is.. Wheres the improvement Jimmah?

Other than the scoreboards.. the stadium still looks like the cookie cutter POS it is.. Wheres the improvement Jimmah?

The money went into the scoreboards simply for the purpose of providing bigger better, more expensive advertising. I never really thought it had much to do for the benefit of the fans.

For those of you who have attended.....please tell me I am wrong.

The money went into the scoreboards simply for the purpose of providing bigger better, more expensive advertising. I never really thought it had much to do for the benefit of the fans.

For those of you who have attended.....please tell me I am wrong.

Agreed.. that's why its not called Cleveland Browns Stadium, Anymore

I like the drum line. I think it is a nice addition.

I guess glad someone likes it. To me it's one of the biggest jokes going. We got royally screwed on ROI for the increase. Better food?? Who gives a shit. It's a football game, dogs, brats burgers pizza and fries are what's expected. I could give two shits Michae Simon and other local "legends " are there taking my money. Give me a winning team and cheerleaders. That's what it's about.

The only way the stadium will ever be top of the line is to move it somewhere where there's parking space and put a roof on it. Nothing else will matter.

They should have built an expressway to the stadium off of the freeway. That would make parking and attending so much better. The lot we used cost 30 buck to park there and we were still late getting to the game... midway through the first Quarter.. and we left 2 1/2 hours early...

They should have built an expressway to the stadium off of the freeway. That would make parking and attending so much better. The lot we used cost 30 buck to park there and we were still late getting to the game... midway through the first Quarter.. and we left 2 1/2 hours early...

Time management says that mean you leave 3 hours early.

ROI will come with a winning football team more than anything else. All the stuff they did was to attract families and women, not the avid football fan. The family of four who buys the tickets, the sodas, and the food that has a huge markup. The female who wants to take a bunch of pictures and share on instagram-not trying to stereotype but the market sets this stuff up.

Of course, they are getting the money from our types from the copious amounts of booze we buy. It's hard to see but attracting this market makes your ticket value go up too.There's actually a lot of cool research out there about the topic.

Here's a pretty interesting article on women specifically and the Ray Rice situation: http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/women-are-pro-footballs-most-important-market-will-they-forgive-the-nfl/2014/09/12/d5ba8874-3a7f-11e4-9c9f-ebb47272e40e_story.html

ROI will come with a winning football team more than anything else. All the stuff they did was to attract families and women, not the avid football fan. The family of four who buys the tickets, the sodas, and the food that has a huge markup. The female who wants to take a bunch of pictures and share on instagram-not trying to stereotype but the market sets this stuff up.

Of course, they are getting the money from our types from the copious amounts of booze we buy. It's hard to see but attracting this market makes your ticket value go up too.There's actually a lot of cool research out there about the topic.

Here's a pretty interesting article on women specifically and the Ray Rice situation: http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/women-are-pro-footballs-most-important-market-will-they-forgive-the-nfl/2014/09/12/d5ba8874-3a7f-11e4-9c9f-ebb47272e40e_story.html

On the rare times I have gone to the games, I have generally done my eating and drinking at the tailgate....so I do not have to buy one beer for the price of two six packs that I can consume beforehand....if I choose. Same with food. Eat enough at the tailgate and you shouldn't be hungry during the game. If you do get hungry...wait til afterward.

Only $30? What a bargain- not. If you want to talk about extortion- one of my friends (huge OSU fan & alum) got a package deal to go to the National Championship game at the J Jones pleasure Dome. Fortunately, they were bused to the game, because Jerrah was charging $100 for the privilege of parking your car.

PS- My 0.02 is the Drum line is pretty stupid- only topped by the wiener dog races.

Won't see the stadium until the opener- so I reserve judgement on any behind the scenes "improvement".

On the rare times I have gone to the games, I have generally done my eating and drinking at the tailgate....so I do not have to buy one beer for the price of two six packs that I can consume beforehand....if I choose. Same with food. Eat enough at the tailgate and you shouldn't be hungry during the game. If you do get hungry...wait til afterward.

Exactly, that is why you aren't the target of the renovations (not saying that in a bad way). People like us overall fit that mold pretty strongly. It's the families and women who buy in the stadium which has HUGE markups.

Here you go

This is what we have instead of shorts skirts and boobs. yea us :wub:

OK, that's cool. I don't mind that for getting things revved up.

But my question is this: What the fuck is that statue in the background? I have never seen that. It looks like some gnomes or trolls with flames of bacon coming up behind them. WTF?

OK, that's cool. I don't mind that for getting things revved up.

But my question is this: What the fuck is that statue in the background? I have never seen that. It looks like some gnomes or trolls with flames of bacon coming up behind them. WTF?

Gipper,

Thought you'd know that statue is memorial to Cleveland Firefighters, it's been there for years.

Honestly, I really never noticed it before. It just looked odd in that photo......but tell me you don't think those flames look like bacon?

I think everything looks like bacon.

Zombo

Honestly, I really never noticed it before. It just looked odd in that photo......but tell me you don't think those flames look like bacon?

Gip not 1 beer in me but that looks like a parade line and below the bacon claws our the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. let me have a few and double check this analysis with my boys, I have bought quite a few but children experts will be needed.. Till than Cowabunga dude.

Nope, after further review, once you hit the play button, the still photo of the ninja turtles transforms into fireman. Kids say ninja turtles have magical powers so possible. Firebunga.

Archived