THE BROWNS BOARD

Alabama sorority video pulled by PC police, says it lacks diversity.

WalterWhite

The left is so fucking insane. There are no drugs, alcohol, or sex in this video but the PC bullies say they're aren't enough minorities in the video and it's objectyfying to women.

Apparently the video is "offensive"

http://abcnews.go.com/US/alabama-sorority-alpha-phi-yanks-recruitment-video-internet/story?id=33127022

Greek Life, especially in the South, has a long history of racism. I'm not sure why anyone is surprised.

The video itself is just a symptom. As long as this sorority isn't actively turning away minorities, it isn't a big deal.

I'm not a big fan of Greek Life in general though

As for the ditzy women aspect of it... They did that shit themselves. I could understand why other women would not like this video. You have a bunch of airheads trouncing around and its already hard enough for some people to take women seriously.

But it us a sorority, down south, at the University of Alabama. Is anyone expecting to find the next Einstein here? Based on the video description, none of the girls seem to be working towards that either. They'll either get their MRS degree or roll on their good looks.

If you want to bounce around in a bikini, I won't stop you. It is pretty easy to see why some people aren't very happy with this though.

Greek Life, especially in the South, has a long history of racism. I'm not sure why anyone is surprised.

The video itself is just a symptom. As long as this sorority isn't actively turning away minorities, it isn't a big deal.

I'm not a big fan of Greek Life in general though

As for the ditzy women aspect of it... They did that shit themselves. I could understand why other women would not like this video. You have a bunch of airheads trouncing around and its already hard enough for some people to take women seriously.

But it us a sorority, down south, at the University of Alabama. Is anyone expecting to find the next Einstein here? Based on the video description, none of the girls seem to be working towards that either. They'll either get their MRS degree or roll on their good looks.

If you want to bounce around in a bikini, I won't stop you. It is pretty easy to see why some people aren't very happy with this though.

1. You're not the thought police. So stop it.

2. No crimes were committed in this video.

3. If you're offended over this and not the petty stuff like homelessness or the fact our leaders are complete slow tards, you're simply a fucking dummy.

Bottom line is this:

Sororities and fraternities are formed so that people can hang out with people that are like them.

You're not supposed to be best friends with every single person on the entire campus. That's weird.

And finally (and most importantly) the video is a recruiting video. "This is who *we* are" not "this is who you're required to be" - if that's not for you, fine. Pick a different one. Don't ruin everyone else's fun because you're a drab cunt.

Bottom line is this:

Sororities and fraternities are formed so that people can hang out with people that are like them.

You're not supposed to be best friends with every single person on the entire campus. That's weird.

And finally (and most importantly) the video is a recruiting video. "This is who *we* are" not "this is who you're required to be" - if that's not for you, fine. Pick a different one. Don't ruin everyone else's fun because you're a drab cunt.

Took the words out of my mouth. What a ridiculous story.

1. You're not the thought police. So stop it.

2. No crimes were committed in this video.

3. If you're offended over this and not the petty stuff like homelessness or the fact our leaders are complete slow tards, you're simply a fucking dummy.

1. Never claimed to be

2. Never said there were

3. Never said I was

Anything else?

1. Never claimed to be

No, you just post like it.

2. Never said there were

No, but you react like it.

3. Never said I was

No, but you clearly and unjustifiably labeled them 'airheads',

when you have no idea about their degrees, or smarts.

face it, all you do is sit back, and take potshots at anything you don't like,

apparently trying to be just like Dom Delouise

Anything else?

1. Never claimed to be

No, you just post like it.

2. Never said there were

No, but you react like it.

3. Never said I was

No, but you clearly and unjustifiably labeled them 'airheads',

when you have no idea about their degrees, or smarts.

face it, all you do is sit back, and take potshots at anything you don't like,

apparently trying to be just like Dom Delouise

Anything else?

I have to agree, Woody always totes the line the backs off when he gets called out.

ummm... I guess I can't determine how you read my posts. If you create your own conclusions, and create imaginary lines, there's nothing I can do about it...

1. No frat would ever bid you

2. No sorority girl would ever fuck you.

3. Drive your Ford Fusion into a fucking wall

1. I never rushed

2. Well that's not very nice. At this point though, I might be past sorority girls.

3. That's also not very nice.

Did I hit a sore spot with the greek life thing? Were you part of some little frat wherever it is that you went to school?

1. I never rushed

2. Well that's not very nice. At this point though, I might be past sorority girls.

3. That's also not very nice.

Did I hit a sore spot with the greek life thing? Were you part of some little frat wherever it is that you went to school?

GDI! GDI! GDI!

I never understood how that phrase was an insult. Luckily greek life was a small part of my school, less than 20%. Easily avoidable and nonexistent on the engineering campus. They thought they mattered, but they only fucked everyone into general admission seating after showing up late and drunk to games.

I never understood how that phrase was an insult. Luckily greek life was a small part of my school, less than 20%. Easily avoidable and nonexistent on the engineering campus. They thought they mattered, but they only fucked everyone into general admission seating after showing up late and drunk to games.

GDI! GDI! GDI!

Archived