THE BROWNS BOARD

Who is the best in the AFCN

The Gipper

You'll never make it to 80... I'm not overreacting.. you're the one that reacts to every negative post about the Stoolers and the proof is in each thread..You sit like a troll waiting for anything slightly negative about the stools then you jump on it like a little girl who had her cabbage patch doll taken away from her.. It must suck to be a closet cunt.

That IS exactly what he does. And here is the evidence to prove it. This is Vag any time anyone someone says something uncomplimentary about the Steelers:

fear-animated-gif.gif

It should be his avatar. Since he refuses to use one the mods should just assign this to him.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That IS exactly what he does. And here is the evidence to prove it. This is Vag any time anyone someone says something uncomplimentary about the Steelers:

fear-animated-gif.gif

It should be his avatar. Since he refuses to use one the mods should just assign this to him.

To quote Joe Montana: " Hey....isn't that John Candy over there" Actually, I don't think this is John Candy....but it looks a lot like him...and it could be him. It is just a gif I found.

To quote Joe Montana: " Hey....isn't that John Candy over there" Actually, I don't think this is John Candy....but it looks a lot like him...and it could be him. It is just a gif I found.

That's John Candy.

Zombo

• 1 year later...

Steeler fans are a joke. I was looking online for the Sunday Night game at Hines field and they knew it was going to be a rainy night because I have never seen tickets going for so cheap let alone it being a prime time game smh. Browns fans don't care about the rain or snow even if we are 0 and whatever. Steeler fans only show up if the weather is "nice"

Why shouldn't he? What are yinz pussies going to do about it?

Lol, how far are you going to puff that chest out gip? I wear all my pittsburgh gear in columbus, not a peep from a soul. I expect browns fans to do the same in the burgh.

In your case they don't get angry, they just think "what a pathetic loser".

I remember in the 1970s when that might have gotten you a bloody nose or if Ohio cars went to Pittsburgh games or vice versa you had snapped antennas, cracked windshields, flying beer cans and assorted fights. Not so much now.

Ahhhh the good ol' days ;)

I remember in the 1970s when that might have gotten you a bloody nose or if Ohio cars went to Pittsburgh games or vice versa you had snapped antennas, cracked windshields, flying beer cans and assorted fights. Not so much now.

Ahhhh the good ol' days ;)

It helps that im 6'4 and i hit the gym.

Oh gipper, what do they say about you while you yell at people to "get off your lawn".

Multiple choice:

1. That goofy old bastard couldn't hold Clint's jockstrap except to sniff it!

2. That windbag doesn't have the courage to be out on his lawn!

3. That chicken-shit wouldn't take a bullet for anyone!

4. That goofy old bastard says a ton of funny shit!

Multiple choice:

1. That goofy old bastard couldn't hold Clint's jockstrap except to sniff it!

2. That windbag doesn't have the courage to be out on his lawn!

3. That chicken-shit wouldn't take a bullet for anyone!

4. That goofy old bastard says a ton of funny shit!

1. The person who has kicked your ass in every debatable question that has ever been brought up on this board.

2. The person whose dick you would like to suck but he won't let you.

3. The person who actually applies and enforces the Constitution or these United States of America.

4. The goofy old bastard that says a ton of funny shit.

1. The person who has kicked your ass in every debatable question that has ever been brought up on this board.

2. The person whose dick you would like to suck but he won't let you.

3. The person who actually applies and enforces the Constitution or these United States of America.

4. The goofy old bastard that says a ton of funny shit.

You poor pathetic bastard! You aren't even the coolest guy in the room if you're the "only" guy in the room. But I, and everyone else, understand that "you" think you are really cool.

You poor pathetic bastard! You aren't even the coolest guy in the room if you're the "only" guy in the room. But I, and everyone else, understand that "you" think you are really cool.

Whether or not I would be the coolest cat in the room is debateable.....but I would always be cooler than you.

I mean, I am a Tower of Power and I know what is hip.

Archived