THE BROWNS BOARD

Justin Gilbert

darubes

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS, have we really devolved to the point where it's being argued that Gilbert's disappointing

play is due to the meanie comments on social media? Gilbert's play and focus are being

disrupted because the neanderthal crotchety graybeards on the Browns Board aren't being

positive enough in their comments?

We've been invaded by the vaginas from Oberlin College.

Price check on Midol.

Hey man, Gilbert might read this and be very upset. You just caused him to get burned on a post route.

Ace is so impressively tough. I bet his junk is huge. He could probably beat me in a bar fight.

You failed to provide a trigger warning before spewing your hateful, hurtful words.

I must now retreat to my safe space to color, mold play-doh, and listen to Kenny G.

Oberlin is one of the best colleges in the country....you could only wish that you could have attended there.

Wasn't trying to degrade Oberlin. I was referring to a minority of Oberlin students who become butthurt

over people who say mean, hurtful things.

Wasn't trying to degrade Oberlin. I was referring to a minority of Oberlin students who become butthurt

over people who say mean, hurtful things.

You mean like calling somebody from Beverly WVa. an inbred Blacklunged hick with Whose son is also his nephew?

:wacko::o:lol:

Some candid comments from O'Neil's presser in response to a series of questions about young Justin.

Series begins at the 08:08 mark and runs until the end of the interview. Most uncomfortable I've seen O'Neil. It immediately follows his praise of Gaines, James and Feichter.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/Jim-O’Neil-Full-Press-Conference---824/d7f77177-7e6f-4e49-bd45-d2e8db74ba55

Some candid comments from O'Neil's presser in response to a series of questions about young Justin.

Series begins at the 08:08 mark and runs until the end of the interview. Most uncomfortable I've seen O'Neil. It immediately follows his praise of Gaines, James and Feichter.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/Jim-O’Neil-Full-Press-Conference---824/d7f77177-7e6f-4e49-bd45-d2e8db74ba55

O'Neil's response to the "8th pick in the draft?" question (2nd to last question) told me all I needed to know. His answer wreaked of "Yep, I don't know what to tell you, wish we wouldn't have taken him".............

....... Uh oh, my comment just sent Gilbert into even more of a funk, my bad.

Yeah I know it is hard for you to believe that someone would mock your stupid position. It must mean that the person is trying to be funny.

Well that's kind of the point of mockery. But I'm sure your dad woke you up calling you a worthless POS every day, got bullied every day, but were still insanely successful. Yeah ok, tough guy.

Justin, Hi! I just wanted to tell you that we are sorry for teasing you, we were only joking........ Kids can be mean. You are doing a great job, and as long as you are trying your best, that's all that matters. We are so proud of you, and it doesn't matter if you end up playing special teams as the #8 pick in the draft, we all think you're swell! <3

P.S. Don't stay up too late reading this forum, as you need to keep your strength up so you can be the very best you that you can be!! <3 :) :)

Good night Justin, sleep tight.........

There also must be a ton of examples of guys that were totally dumped on by their own fanbase but managed to pull through and become a star. I mean, there has to be, since that's what we're apparently expecting Justin to do.

Justin, Hi! I just wanted to tell you that we are sorry for teasing you, we were only joking........ Kids can be mean. You are doing a great job, and as long as you are trying your best, that's all that matters. We are so proud of you, and it doesn't matter if you end up playing special teams as the #8 pick in the draft, we all think you're swell! <3

P.S. Don't stay up too late reading this forum, as you need to keep your strength up so you can be the very best you that you can be!! <3 :) :)

Good night Justin, sleep tight.........

Stop trying to be funny. This is no laughing matter. We need to be concerned about Justin's mental well being. Maybe we should start a "Likes = Prayers for Justin" campaign on Facebook so that he knows he is loved.

There also must be a ton of examples of guys that were totally dumped on by their own fanbase but managed to pull through and become a star. I mean, there has to be, since that's what we're apparently expecting Justin to do.

Philly fans booed the hell out of McNabb when he was drafted. Want to know how he won them over? By playing well. That is all Gilbert has to do.

can someone find me a book detailing how negative reinforcement really helps in management situations? There must be tons.

Sure... pick up a B.F. Skinner book...

The removal of an unpleasant reinforcer can also strengthen behavior. This is known as negative reinforcement because it is the removal of an adverse stimulus which is ‘rewarding’ to the animal or person. Negative reinforcement strengthens behavior because it stops or removes an unpleasant experience.

Here's one he might qualify for at the moment.

lol... sadly I am sure that people are walking around wearing those rings...

The removal of an unpleasant reinforcer can also strengthen behavior. This is known as negative reinforcement because it is the removal of an adverse stimulus which is ‘rewarding’ to the animal or person. Negative reinforcement strengthens behavior because it stops or removes an unpleasant experience.

lol... sadly I am sure that people are walking around wearing those rings...

Ah....reminds me of Dr. Popplestone. Psychology professor at Akron U.

I'm probably reading this wrong but it seems to me that it makes my point.

Archived