Home Opener Tailgate need a place?

Section537rules

I am hosting several browns backers clubs traveling in and browns fans as well as Titans fans in a fun tailgate. We start at 6 am at Burke Airport and go to 1145. (we all go in) We have several kegs, great food, dj, prizes and more.. If you want to tailgate and need a place, send me a message. We do 4 pot lucks a year but for the big games you dont want to do a pot luck. You will end up with chips and cups.. :( The first tailgate is 15 dollars and I am working on the menu this week. I also have mixed drinks, juice and other stuff for non beer drinkers.

My cell is 860 7070595

Eric

Its a great time and look forward to meeting you.

post-21511-0-58123500-1439955577_thumb.jpeg

post-21511-0-45178200-1439955590_thumb.jpg

post-21511-0-21633600-1439955611_thumb.jpg

Thanks Eric. These guys will be in the flats lot for the opener. Many folks are heading in from all parts, including England. I will be there early. I will get over to your lot because another group I join is having to move there because their North lot is now closed for development. I will be there because I have a friend who buys my extra seats, so I have to get over there to give him his tickets. I'll be sure to drop by and say hello.

For all the members of this board, Eric is legit. If any of you out of towners are looking for a hosted tailgate, much as was done by Ed, Don and Stan back in the day, then you might want to check it out. It makes it pretty easy to not have to lug in food and beverage. I joined them once last year....the food was great and the beverages were plenty.

I was at all but the last two of Sec 537's tailgates last season, food was awesome, DJ was awesome. Beverages were plenty. Don't be afraid to join him. It's easy to find as I believe it is the only tailgate with a live DJ close to the USS Cod submarine which makes for easy travel into the stadium.

I'd love to join. I'm coming in on leave from Colorado after a deployment. I'm from Erie, PA originally so I've only been to a handful of games in Cleveland. I usually traveled to the Bills games and Pitt games since I went to college in NY and then everyone in my family is a Stoolers fan.

Any suggestions on tickets and places to stay nearby for that night?

I'd love to join. I'm coming in on leave from Colorado after a deployment. I'm from Erie, PA originally so I've only been to a handful of games in Cleveland. I usually traveled to the Bills games and Pitt games since I went to college in NY and then everyone in my family is a Stoolers fan.

Any suggestions on tickets and places to stay nearby for that night?

PM sec 537 he has like 8 season tickets

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Eric. These guys will be in the flats lot for the opener. Many folks are heading in from all parts, including England. I will be there early. I will get over to your lot because another group I join is having to move there because their North lot is now closed for development. I will be there because I have a friend who buys my extra seats, so I have to get over there to give him his tickets. I'll be sure to drop by and say hello.

For all the members of this board, Eric is legit. If any of you out of towners are looking for a hosted tailgate, much as was done by Ed, Don and Stan back in the day, then you might want to check it out. It makes it pretty easy to not have to lug in food and beverage. I joined them once last year....the food was great and the beverages were plenty.

As 'Peen said- the Titans game is the annual board reunion bash- under the bridge in the Flats. PM me if anyone is interested. Some other game Eric, looks like fun- I'll bring the nephews.

Archived