THE BROWNS BOARD

How many of you opposed to Trump...

Clevfan4life

I still think Carson is a man of principle, and he'll say exactly what he means.

trouble is, he isn't that good at sound bites for votes. He's too intelligent for that.

I forget who is in charge of the National Day Of Prayer, but he asked Ben Carson to not be political in his speach, Carson agreed and then went out and blasted Obama, thus defeating the purpose of a national day of Prayer, and breaking his word. so far my google fu is coming up empty on verifying this, but he does apparently have a problem with plagiarism http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900799/Likely-GOP-White-House-candidate-Ben-Carson-accused-plagiarizing-parts-2012-book-book-wrote-caught-plagiarizing-college.html

I forget who is in charge of the National Day Of Prayer, but he asked Ben Carson to not be political in his speach, Carson agreed and then went out and blasted Obama, thus defeating the purpose of a national day of Prayer, and breaking his word. so far my google fu is coming up empty on verifying this, but he does apparently have a problem with plagiarism http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900799/Likely-GOP-White-House-candidate-Ben-Carson-accused-plagiarizing-parts-2012-book-book-wrote-caught-plagiarizing-college.html

I think you National Day of Prayer is overseen by the Great and Powerful Obammy.

WSS

Buttock is a complete fook up and a farce as president,

and liberals like woody and cleve won't talk about that.

He isn't that good..he's also not that bad. I look at things a bit more pragmatically than you...because i'm not crazy. There's things I liked from him and things I don't....same with Bush. My major gripe with Bush was the Iraq war which is without question the worst foreign policy disaster in our written history. Other than that....I really wouldn't have complained that much about him. I just see things from all sides which you're incapable of doing.

He isn't that good..he's also not that bad. I look at things a bit more pragmatically than you...because i'm not crazy. There's things I liked from him and things I don't....same with Bush. My major gripe with Bush was the Iraq war which is without question the worst foreign policy disaster in our written history. Other than that....I really wouldn't have complained that much about him. I just see things from all sides which you're incapable of doing.

Well that's been the matter of the left even though most Democrats were all up for that war before it happened. So let me ask you this, seriously. If that war was the most horrendous thing the United States has done ever or at least since Vietnam why didn't the president immediately put an end to it his first day in office and why did he extend the Afghanistan rat hole of an operation?

I'd like to hear from if not supporters of Obama at least people who give him the benefit of the doubt.

WSS

Well that's been the matter of the left even though most Democrats were all up for that war before it happened. So let me ask you this, seriously. If that war was the most horrendous thing the United States has done ever or at least since Vietnam why didn't the president immediately put an end to it his first day in office and why did he extend the Afghanistan rat hole of an operation?

I'd like to hear from if not supporters of Obama at least people who give him the benefit of the doubt.

WSS

Steve, as Chris Carter would say, c'mon man. No President could have completely withdrawn all troops in that region immediately regardless of their feelings. We completely destabilized the region. Saddam, while a sadistic tyrant, held things together. Afghanistan is a whole different topic and I don't know why he waited until 2011 to begin that drawdown but I haven't had the chance to ask him yet :)

Now that I mentioned hitler, comparing him to hitler.

And the silly people challenge me on it...

I knew they would.

Gotcha

http://www.uccs.edu/Documents/fcoolidg/Hussein%20%26%20Hitler%202007%20Military%20Psychology.pdf

Now that I mentioned hitler, comparing him to hitler.

And the silly people challenge me on it...

I knew they would.

Gotcha

http://www.uccs.edu/Documents/fcoolidg/Hussein%20%26%20Hitler%202007%20Military%20Psychology.pdf

How about your buddies supporting Hitler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

no, he hadn't become hitler yet, idiot.

Sure, in hindsight, that was wrong. But at the time,

saddam was not the hitler Iraq came to know and fear and hate.

Think next time.

I disagree with those who think Trump in the republican race is a bad thing. It is a good thing. He is showing the total disgust many of us feel towards the republican establishment. The republicans did not get voted into office and gain the majorities in the house and senate to rubber stamp Obama's agenda. Boehner and McConnell are almost as bad as Pelosi and Reid.

Trump has been great at exposing the mealy mouthed republican establishment who are all talk and no action.

I have no problem dealing with scumbags who play ball. They need to know who's boss and if they get a bit uppity we take them out.

We'd probably be on good terms to this day with Saddam had we just looked the other way when the world community came to us with their hats in their hands begging the big bad United States to kick them out of Kuwait.

WSS

OBF nailed it.

And, again, it was found out, that saddam and co. were running huge warehouses of

weapons trafficing to terrorist groups. That's where they were getting huge wealth.

It was right to take the hitlerish scum out...but we should have simply gotten out of there

after we accomplished it, by turning it over to the U.N., which is a worthless, corrupt org,

but still...

I have no problem dealing with scumbags who play ball. They need to know who's boss and if they get a bit uppity we take them out.

We'd probably be on good terms to this day with Saddam had we just looked the other way when the world community came to us with their hats in their hands begging the big bad United States to kick them out of Kuwait.

WSS

I don't disagree. Just the rampant rationalization and hyprocrisy of the "black an white" contingency in here. The global political climate has always been gray. Just too much, "my shit don't stink" opinions in here.

Archived