THE BROWNS BOARD

another strike against the F-35

Clevfan4life

Go on and educate yourself what happened to the phantoms in Vietnam against shitty little migs when those migs managed to get inside their missiles. It's pure arrogance with a side of abject gross incompetence to yet again build a jet that like that. And, for the umpteenth time in this thread.....it's costing us one fucking trillion dollars. Sorry legacy, for that money the thing should move like a flying fucking saucer. It's flight patterns should look like a fucking Tron cycle in the sky. Dafuq is wrong with you dude? Why is this so hard for you? We're paying 1T dollars for a stealth plane that is ONE technological advancement away from being obsoleted. Know why the F-16's are still around even though they couldn't sneak through a 4th world countries radar net? CAUSE THAT NGR CAN FLY son.

Posted Today, 02:48 PM

it's all cals fault. Cleve

I warped your psyche and all you could do

was use your right mouse button.

How many different planes are you going to talk about, to ignore

that you don't have a clue about the F-35 and lost your argument?

1) I don't drink "at all"

2) I guess you didn't take the time nor the intellectual effort to view the links I posted to the last time the U.S military said "we don't need to dogfight anymore". Are you afraid you'll pull something if you actually have to do some kind of intellectual labor you lazy fuck?

We've been through this before - when you say "at all" here it just makes you sound like you drink all the time. You don't drink *at all*

Posted Today, 02:48 PM

it's all cals fault. Cleve

I warped your psyche and all you could do

was use your right mouse button.

How many different planes are you going to talk about, to ignore

that you don't have a clue about the F-35 and lost your argument?

How have I lost my argument when I've provided now multiple links to articles that say it's a flying Shiite box? AND I've provided a link to articles about the last time the U.S military decided that dogfighting was antiquated, with disastrous loss of life kind of consequences.

1) It's an article from redstate

2) Not surprisingly, it showcases only information from Lockheed...who of course are going to say it's the greatest thing ever made. What I provided were accounts from actual pilots that flew it and against it.

Did you even really read the article? Or did you just knee jerk something from redstate? It says F-35 in the title and it's from redstate, ergo I must link it. Do I have that about right? You basically re linked a Lockheed press release. Don't worry everyone the plane is awesome, well worth the fleecing we're gonna lay on you for decades of cost overruns to come. Thank you

haha. You liberal-ways just dissed the source,

then admitted the actual story

was straight from the horses' mouth.

Of course there are always struggles with developing advanced

fighter planes.

Sure, the cost is very high to do that. But the development cost is not

the same as production line costs when it's up and running.

Lockheed Martin's GPA cutoff for engineers was a 3.7. They also stopped going to career fairs and only held info sessions at about a dozen schools. Pretty strict application process

oh I'll bet, I know the business model. Guys just throw in every fancy system you can so we can jack the taxpayer for max damage. Probably barely paid attention to the actual pilots they have saying Ummm, yeah that's not gonna turn very well...or retain energy very well.....so what dogfightings for ngrs. God help any pilot that has to deal with a Russian 5th gen in that thing at close range. The Russians develop any kind of tech to see the thing and it's curtains.

People think the Russian planes just "turn real good"..that they're not also developing beyond visual range weapons and also weapons you don't have to be looking straight at your enemy to fire. They're all working on the same shit.

haha. You liberal-ways just dissed the source,

then admitted the actual story

was straight from the horses' mouth.

Let me baby step you through this, you can't post information from the actual producer of the plane as some sort of hard proof that the naysayers of the plane are wrong. Why? Because under no circumstances would any employee of Lockheed bad mouth a TRILLION DOLLAR AIRPLANE!!

I'm beyond vexed that you don't get that. Seriously. As if the guy wouldn't be sleeping with fishes within a day if he said...yeah the thing doesn't turn for squat, pilots are going to die horribly in it if any plane built after 1980 gets within gun range of it. Jesus fucking Christ cal.

Cleve, just shut the fuck up already. You know nothing about aeronautical engineering, flying fighter jet, or anything. Stuff it.

Exactly.

I think he may have stepped on one of his toy plastic model airplanes, and

he's really po'd at Lockheed.

https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/QVdsimzaqnTtZ7VVzp1wWg--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9MTEzMztxPTk1O3c9MTI4Mw--/http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/724337202/2013-freeshipping-1-48-US-F-35-alloy-airplane-model-loveing-collection-gift-toy-Military-hobby.jpg

1) I don't drink "at all"

2) I guess you didn't take the time nor the intellectual effort to view the links I posted to the last time the U.S military said "we don't need to dogfight anymore". Are you afraid you'll pull something if you actually have to do some kind of intellectual labor you lazy fuck?

Ahh yes Vietnam. 50 fucking years ago.

I *am* too lazy to link the face palm pic. Again.

Cleve, just shut the fuck up already. You know nothing about aeronautical engineering, flying fighter jet, or anything. Stuff it.

I have never flown a fighter jet, i've only flown small cessna's. I didn't say I was an airforce pilot..didn't say I was an aeronautical engineer. But I know the basics, which is about 1m times more than what most of you know. Everything I said you can look up, it's easily searchable information. My point about Vietnam is right on...you can find interviews and documentaries featuring pilots relaying the exact same narrative. They got fucked in Vietnam because people who don't fly said "dogfights don't matter". Exactly what apparently is happening now again.

Your last post was about the Obama's looking frumpy after getting off a helicopter, and the one before that was something about Princess Di and Kate...the categorical uselessness of your existence here is becoming difficult to quantify. Whether you dislike the F-35 or you'd give it a sloppy blowjob if it had a cock...at least it's a topic of some kind of real relevance. Why? Cause it's gonna cost 1T dollars. And if you don't care about that, hand in your conservative club card cause you're a fraud you fiscally irresponsible liberal douche.

He's a fucking Retard and a keryboard warrior. I hope he gets mugged and beat up in that fat ugly face of his.

Walter you have a terribly small penis with little mincy faggot balls to go with it. You're probably thinking there's no way he could possibly know that but trust me, I do.

Archived