THE BROWNS BOARD

Unarmed U.S. Marines stop terrorist on Train from Amsterdam to Paris

Americans, Marines.... brave folks. Made us all proud.

Meanwhile, French citizens have no guarantee for

private ownership of guns....

and pistols are not allowed.

gun free zone. So proud of our folks there, (one was

a visiting college student from the U.S....visiting his friends

...first time in Europe).

Over here, Obamao and Lynch would investigate them for violating

the civil rights of the terrorist.

Don't think so. somebody's wrong here, then...

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/france

Regulation of Semiautomatic Assault Weapons
In France, private possession of semi-automatic assault weapons is prohibited with only narrow exemptions137138139130140141142136
Regulation of Handguns
In France, private possession of handguns (pistols and revolvers) is prohibited with only narrow exemptions137138139130140143129135141142136

Don't think so. somebody's wrong here, then...

http://www.gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/france

Regulation of Semiautomatic Assault Weapons
In France, private possession of semi-automatic assault weapons is prohibited with only narrow exemptions137138139130140141142136
Regulation of Handguns
In France, private possession of handguns (pistols and revolvers) is prohibited with only narrow exemptions137138139130140143129135141142136

I have two buddies who went through the process. They are living in northern France. It is a giant hassle so I am sure that is what is meant by "narrow exemptions". A ton of doctor and psychologist visits that you have to pay for out of pocket. Pay for membership to a shooting club and be prepared for the cops to visit you pretty regularly. A pain in the ass but it is possible.

I have two buddies who went through the process. They are living in northern France. It is a giant hassle so I am sure that is what is meant by "narrow exemptions". A ton of doctor and psychologist visits that you have to pay for out of pocket. Pay for membership to a shooting club and be prepared for the cops to visit you pretty regularly. A pain in the ass but it is possible.

Germany is about a year & $6k-10k with the fees and gun/hunt club membership. And that's for a hunting rifle. Plus you pay for every animal you take. Because ze Fazaahland "owns" them.

Archived