THE BROWNS BOARD

Maurkice Pouncey could miss the entire season, will need surgery.

WalterWhite

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could'nt happen to a nicer team..Now they can see what life is like without a pro bowl center at the helm. Go fuck yourselve's Stooler trash

Could'nt happen to a nicer team..Now they can see what life is like without a pro bowl center at the helm. Go fuck yourselve's Stooler trash

we've already been without him for a season dip shit, our offense isn't your offense. Big injury but Cody Wallace should be fine.

Bad news for the squealers is good news for the rest of the NFL.

Well, maybe not. They will now cheapshot more.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/08/21/Steelers-coach-Mike-Tomlin-says-cornerback-Senquez-Golson-sidelined-with-shoulder-surgery/stories/201508210254

Bad news for the squealers is good news for the rest of the NFL.

Well, maybe not. They will now cheapshot more.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/08/21/Steelers-coach-Mike-Tomlin-says-cornerback-Senquez-Golson-sidelined-with-shoulder-surgery/stories/201508210254

Where have you been for the last month? They traded for Boykin who was the best slot corner in the league last season but didn't fit Kelly's scheme.

Where have you been for the last month? They traded for Boykin who was the best slot corner in the league last season but didn't fit Kelly's scheme.

Who decided he was the best?

Kelly has a defensive scheme? There is no room in it for the best slot corner in the league?

Zombo

Kelly has a defensive scheme? There is no room in it for the best slot corner in the league?

Zombo

Vag thinks every Steeler is the best in the NFL. I remember when we signed Cousin one year and he was called the best in the league the year before we signed him. He sucked

It sucks. Sucks bad. He's a great player and he'll be missed. Hopefully he makes a full recovery. He's had some unlucky stuff happen to him. I think he's been injured 3 times now getting rolled up on from behind.

Ya, he seems like a swell guy.

Zombo

pouncey-brothers-free-aaron-hernandez-ha

Zombo

http://www.battleredblog.com/2014/7/30/5951035/the-film-room-who-is-the-nfls-best-slot-defender

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/08/05/boykin-trade-could-really-help-steelers-secondary/

Just after a very quick Google search. I don't talk out of my ass, ever. You may not agree with me but I'm not in here throwing shit out there for the sake of throwing shit out there. He's a very good corner that wanted to play on the outside. You can read about chip Kelly and I'm sure they figured they weren't going to be able to keep him so they sent him packing for a draft pick.

http://www.battleredblog.com/2014/7/30/5951035/the-film-room-who-is-the-nfls-best-slot-defender

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/08/05/boykin-trade-could-really-help-steelers-secondary/

Just after a very quick Google search. I don't talk out of my ass, ever. You may not agree with me but I'm not in here throwing shit out there for the sake of throwing shit out there. He's a very good corner that wanted to play on the outside. You can read about chip Kelly and I'm sure they figured they weren't going to be able to keep him so they sent him packing for a draft pick.

Well, actually this is a little bit out of your ass.

First link was some guy named Brett Kollmann's opinion back in July 2014.

1. Why does Brett Kollmann decide who the best the best slot corner is in the NFL? Who the fuck is he, anyway?

2. This would not take into account last season. Don't you think last season is kinda important when declaring someone the best slot corner in the NFL last season? Or do you think an article by Brett Kollmann from before last season is good enough to make this declaration.

Second link says he is a "Top five cornerback in our grading system". Top five ... not the best. And for their system.

So ... I'll continue to wait for you to explain to me why he was "the best slot corner in the league last season"

As we read your latest post further, we find out that it wasn't that he didn't fit "Kelly's system" (Perhaps you meant DC Billy Davis) but because he wanted to play outside and the Eagles wanted him inside ... that's different. So they traded this ever-so-great slot cornerback for a 5th round pick that could turn into a 4th round pick? Boy the Eagles really valued him.

Also ... take note ... the fifth best slot corner in the league is probably the 37th best outside corner,

Zombo

Zombo's lucky I don't know how to post a pic of his former lover on here...the only nfl qb with dick grabbing pics on the net.

Are you talking about Brady Quinn?

Ya, he's real gay.

Here he is with his wife:

img_1697.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=569&

Aaaaaaand, here's date night for Kordell:

Kordell-Stewart-Boris-Kodjoe-2013.jpg

Well, actually this is a little bit out of your ass.

First link was some guy named Brett Kollmann's opinion back in July 2014.

1. Why does Brett Kollmann decide who the best the best slot corner is in the NFL? Who the fuck is he, anyway?

2. This would not take into account last season. Don't you think last season is kinda important when declaring someone the best slot corner in the NFL last season? Or do you think an article by Brett Kollmann from before last season is good enough to make this declaration.

Second link says he is a "Top five cornerback in our grading system". Top five ... not the best. And for their system.

So ... I'll continue to wait for you to explain to me why he was "the best slot corner in the league last season"

As we read your latest post further, we find out that it wasn't that he didn't fit "Kelly's system" (Perhaps you meant DC Billy Davis) but because he wanted to play outside and the Eagles wanted him inside ... that's different. So they traded this ever-so-great slot cornerback for a 5th round pick that could turn into a 4th round pick? Boy the Eagles really valued him.

Also ... take note ... the fifth best slot corner in the league is probably the 37th best outside corner,

Zombo

As I said quick Google search. Boykin is going to need a new contract and the eagles sort of had their hand forced. Just like Phil kessel going to the Pens. He's one of the best forwards in the league but the Pens got him for a song because that's how the cards fell at the time. Lucky I guess. Top 5, best, top ten whatever. He's a damn good corner we got for a mid to late round draft choice. Win.

Edit: he's good enough to play on the outside he just didn't for the eagles. How does it feel to waste another top ten pick on a shit corner?

Injuries happen, Pro Bowl players are replaceable.. Wait, no they're not.

Let's see, what's a few other comments I heard last year about Mack?

* They're the Steelers, of course they're going to have excuses for sucking.

* Quit whining, Steelers.

Well now you can sleep better. At least no dumb ass Steeler fan can tell you that Pouncey is better than Mack right now.

Sucking is going 8-8 by Steeler standards, the worst record the Steelers had in the past 11 years.

Understand the difference between excuses and reasons though.

Excuses for losing is shit like "the QB had an off day" or whining about play calling and officiating, "we made too many mistakes" etc.

But a good reason is injuries... even though a coach won't admit to it in public.

Another good reason would be if the sewers backed up in the locker room and key players came down with staph.

Archived