THE BROWNS BOARD

Maurkice Pouncey could miss the entire season, will need surgery.

WalterWhite

Gipper the Wallace comment was fucking joke. A joke directed at someone in this thread. How are you this dense? I told you the same thing three times now. I also said read the article to see what Tomlin says about the INJURY. Should I put that in bold? Christ on a cracker lol.

You are simply being incompetent at expressing yourself, ergo, of course people are going to misunderstand you.

The person you were supposedly directing the joke at had no clue you were making a joke either, so it wasn't just me.

(and you cannot count either.....you may have said it once. You had a poor education....bad at math, bad at communication)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's that word again. When a thread having to do with the teams in the AFCN or the Steelers is started, explain how is it "trolling" when Steeler fans want to express their opinions or takes on the subject.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there are Steeler fans butting in any other thread relating to browns topics...that would be trolling IMO, and arrogant to say the least.

Uhm.....you don't understand the meaning of the word "troll" as it applies here. This is the Browns Board......anyone that is not a Browns fan that comes on here is a troll.

Capiche?

Actually, I thought a troll was a meathead fan of another team, who

is sick and jealous of the talk about the BROWNS on the BROWNSBOARD,

and want instead to talk here about their team, and want to stir up

crap to get attention.

Actually, that is what happens a lot of the time...

what Gip said.....

Well, that was then, this is now. The fact is, all said, in the trenches, the Browns are better and can dominate the Steelers. Adding the likes of Shelton will simply enhance that factor.

But no, I don't think BR would be shaking in his boots. The one thing that can overcome dominance in the trenches is superior skill on the edges....which the Steelers do have. BR can get quick snap throws to Brown and the other WRs/TEs and out to Bell. Get away from the Browns up the middle strength. While the Browns have the best DB in the division....the Steelers WRs/TEs/RBs still give them a challenge. Browns weakness on the edge rush is where the Steelers may want to exploit.

Lol. Our lffensive one was dominant last year, our running back is potentially beat in the nfl. You then add in Brown, Bryant, Wheaton and Miller. You think the Browns are just gonna send the farm every play? The wild card is the Pouncey injury. Who knows how that is going to fly.

You are simply being incompetent at expressing yourself, ergo, of course people are going to misunderstand you.

The person you were supposedly directing the joke at had no clue you were making a joke either, so it wasn't just me.

(and you cannot count either.....you may have said it once. You had a poor education....bad at math, bad at communication)

You're incorrigible. I said it to get a rise. It obviously worked as you've been stammering about it for a day. Lighten up and you went to fucking Akron. Hardly an ivy league school and I went to Kent for a specific program that ranks highly.

Actually, I thought a troll was a meathead fan of another team, who

is sick and jealous of the talk about the BROWNS on the BROWNSBOARD,

and want instead to talk here about their team, and want to stir up

crap to get attention.

Actually, that is what happens a lot of the time...

what Gip said.....

agreed.....

anyone slotting regular time to go to any opposing teams board(where you're not even a fan) just to complain, debate and counter point discussions about their team.... is positively a troll(100%).....(and very insecure about their team)..(and WAY too worried about what others think)..

obviously...based upon the amount of time and effort the trolls put in here.....our opinion REALLY matters to them.....(a LOT!)....

and they prefer talking to Browns fans over talking to their own kind......(cause were smart...;) ).....

such is life when you are part of a stupid stupid fan base....(im guessing here)

Lol. Our lffensive one was dominant last year, our running back is potentially beat in the nfl. You then add in Brown, Bryant, Wheaton and Miller. You think the Browns are just gonna send the farm every play? The wild card is the Pouncey injury. Who knows how that is going to fly.

Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?

I said that the Browns were dominant in the trenches....not at the skill positions.

Did you really have this poor of an education? You thought one was three. You didn't even know if you made a joke, and now you can't read the words that are printed on your computer screen?

The Browns dominated the Steelers 31-10 in the last meeting. Yes, that is dominance. The first meeting saw the Steeler superior offensive skill players help them eke out a close win.

You're incorrigible. I said it to get a rise. It obviously worked as you've been stammering about it for a day. Lighten up and you went to fucking Akron. Hardly an ivy league school and I went to Kent for a specific program that ranks highly.

I went to Akron AND Cleveland State. And I am smart enough to raise a kid that DOES go to an Ivy League school. So, the genes are there.

And the fact is....what you said just came out as you being clueless and stupid.

I mean....you are what you are perceived to be.

And whatever it was you were trying to do there, or whatever point you were trying to make, it failed miserably.

Just go back to the blowing of fairy dust up your butt about how great every Steeler player in history has ever been and leave the comedy to others who know how to perform it.

Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?

I said that the Browns were dominant in the trenches....not at the skill positions.

Did you really have this poor of an education? You thought one was three. You didn't even know if you made a joke, and now you can't read the words that are printed on your computer screen?

The Browns dominated the Steelers 31-10 in the last meeting. Yes, that is dominance. The first meeting saw the Steeler superior offensive skill players help them eke out a close win.

Only the Browns DIDNT dominate in the trenches. The offensive line played well in the second game for you guys. You then finished in line with a top ten draft pick and the steelers went 11-5. I've said it before had the Steelers and the Browns played the second game later in the season after Bryant started playing the outcome would have been different. The Steelers gelled the back half of last season and then lost Bell which lead to a first round exit.

Only the Browns DIDNT dominate in the trenches.

I said we dominated in the trenches in that game...and that is true.

The offensive line played well in the second game for you guys. You then finished in line with a top ten draft pick and the steelers went 11-5. I've said it before had the Steelers and the Browns played the second game later in the season after Bryant started playing the outcome would have been different. The Steelers gelled the back half of last season and then lost Bell which lead to a first round exit.

Well, if the outcome had been different it would have been because the Browns lost Mack to the IR....plus 2/3rds of their defensive line: A. Bryant, Taylor, Kitchen,...several others all went down toward the end of the year.

How well do you think any team can perform if 4-5 of their defensive linemen can't play?

If there was a loss of dominance, that is the reason....and it is the reason they went and got Shelton/Cooper/Orchard and others in the draft.

Only the Browns DIDNT dominate in the trenches.

I said we dominated in the trenches in that game...and that is true.

The offensive line played well in the second game for you guys. You then finished in line with a top ten draft pick and the steelers went 11-5. I've said it before had the Steelers and the Browns played the second game later in the season after Bryant started playing the outcome would have been different. The Steelers gelled the back half of last season and then lost Bell which lead to a first round exit.

Well, if the outcome had been different it would have been because the Browns lost Mack to the IR....plus 2/3rds of their defensive line: A. Bryant, Taylor, Kitchen,...several others all went down toward the end of the year.

How well do you think any team can perform if 4-5 of their defensive linemen can't play?

If there was a loss of dominance, that is the reason....and it is the reason they went and got Shelton/Cooper/Orchard and others in the draft.

The steeler offense exploded after the second browns game. Bring all your injured players back. we had several ourselves and you get smacked around. The browns are gonna get smacked around this year as well.

The steeler offense exploded after the second browns game. Bring all your injured players back. we had several ourselves and you get smacked around. The browns are gonna get smacked around this year as well.

Except....of course....the Browns have the superior offensive line, defensive line, defensive backfield, and are pretty even at the LB position.

So, that means that the Steelers have to rely on your B-b-b-b-b B Boys at the skill position. BR/Bell/Brown/Bryant.

The Browns might get run around....but they won't get smacked around.

(and remember: you just lost the best interior lineman you had on either side of the ball.)

And just who was injured in that game that you are using for your excuse for losing?

And if the Steelers offense became so explosive AFTER the second Browns game.....what prevented them from being explosive in the Browns game? That would probably be the Browns defense.

• 3 weeks later...

Where have you been for the last month? They traded for Boykin who was the best slot corner in the league last season but didn't fit Kelly's scheme.

Pittsburgh Steelers: Steelers CB Brandon Boykin Doesn’t Know Why He Didn’t Play

The Pittsburgh Steelers have a shaky secondary—to say the least—so it seemed likeBrandon Boykin would play a big role in the team’s regular-season debut against the New England Patriots. After all, the team traded a fifth-round 2016 draft pick for him to take him off the Philadelphia Eagles’ hands earlier in the summer. But, Boykin didn’t play a single snap against New England, and he doesn’t know why.

Boykin, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review’s Mark Kaboly said, “I feel like I can help. I really don't know why that happened or what the case is. I haven't talked to the coaches about it yet. I will definitely ask if it continues for some reason. I am kind of new here. I have been here four weeks. I know I could've contributed, but I don't what there reason was for not getting any snaps.”

In three years with the Eagles, Boykin totaled seven interceptions, 114 combined tackles and 31 passes defensed despite only getting six starts in 48 games. Meanwhile, on Thursday night, the Steelers gave up 288 yards and four touchdowns on 25 Tom Brady completions, at times leaving players like Julian Edelman and Rob Gronkowski completely uncovered.

Will Boykin get on the field against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday? “Whether it is now or later, we will see. I definitely want to be on the field and definitely feel like I could've helped, but that's what the circumstances are. You aren't going to go through your career without having any adversity. It will be figured out and it will be answered,” answered Boykin. It’s worth noting Boykin wanted out of Philadelphia because he wasn’t getting the amount of playing time he sought; for now, it appears history is repeating itself for him with the Steelers.

Pittsburgh Steelers: Steelers CB Brandon Boykin Doesn’t Know Why He Didn’t Play

The Pittsburgh Steelers have a shaky secondary—to say the least—so it seemed likeBrandon Boykin would play a big role in the team’s regular-season debut against the New England Patriots. After all, the team traded a fifth-round 2016 draft pick for him to take him off the Philadelphia Eagles’ hands earlier in the summer. But, Boykin didn’t play a single snap against New England, and he doesn’t know why.

Boykin, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review’s Mark Kaboly said, “I feel like I can help. I really don't know why that happened or what the case is. I haven't talked to the coaches about it yet. I will definitely ask if it continues for some reason. I am kind of new here. I have been here four weeks. I know I could've contributed, but I don't what there reason was for not getting any snaps.”

In three years with the Eagles, Boykin totaled seven interceptions, 114 combined tackles and 31 passes defensed despite only getting six starts in 48 games. Meanwhile, on Thursday night, the Steelers gave up 288 yards and four touchdowns on 25 Tom Brady completions, at times leaving players like Julian Edelman and Rob Gronkowski completely uncovered.

Will Boykin get on the field against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday? “Whether it is now or later, we will see. I definitely want to be on the field and definitely feel like I could've helped, but that's what the circumstances are. You aren't going to go through your career without having any adversity. It will be figured out and it will be answered,” answered Boykin. It’s worth noting Boykin wanted out of Philadelphia because he wasn’t getting the amount of playing time he sought; for now, it appears history is repeating itself for him with the Steelers.

Ha! I think I wasted a couple hours of my life having Vag explain to me how this guy was a "the best slot corner in the league last year" and a "Top 5 corner"

Zombo

Boykin... “I feel like I can help. I really don't know why that happened or what the case is. I haven't talked to the coaches about it yet. I will definitely ask if it continues for some reason. I am kind of new here. I have been here four weeks. I know I could've contributed, but I don't what there reason was for not getting any snaps.”

Sounds like a very approachable staff with massive communication skills...

Ha! I think I wasted a couple hours of my life having Vag explain to me how this guy was a "the best slot corner in the league last year" and a "Top 5 corner"

Zombo

Supposedly he's had a groin issue and has been stiff in coverage. His stats paint him as one of the best slot corners in the game. It wasn't my evaluation.

Supposedly he's had a groin issue and has been stiff in coverage. His stats paint him as one of the best slot corners in the game. It wasn't my evaluation.

But dammit, you have the best backup center in the NFL, and your 3rd string cornerback could start for the Seahawks. :)

Archived