THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers to sign Dog Killer to backup Rapist

Zombo

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2545920-michael-vick-latest-news-rumors-and-speculation-on-free-agent-qb?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-league

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Vick is heading to Pittsburgh to meet with the Steelers. Schefter noted Pittsburgh is in need of a reliable veteran backup behind starter Ben Roethlisberger after incumbent Bruce Gradkowski underwent surgery on a dislocated finger.

While Vick's skills aren't quite the same as Big Ben's, the veteran wouldn't require head coach Mike Tomlin and company to completely rework the offensive scheme should Roethlisberger go down.

Considering Pouncey's injury, I think the coaching staff is hedging their bet that the Rapist will go down this year.

Landry Jones isn't very good, gradkowski just came back from injury. Vick could be nothing more than an extra camp arm. Who knows but it can't hurt to bring him in and I've gotten past the dog thing especially after Tony Dungy worked with him so much as a mentor. I'm also a life long pit bull owner.

i don't know why i feel this way but i 'kinda' forgive vick.

i AM the biggest dog fan in the world. i've rescued 2 since moving to NY. a mix-match sheppard who was the most timid and skittish dog who couldn't handle the city noise and commotion. we brought her up here and she lived a long and fun-filled life. our latest addition is a pit/boxer mix who was tortured as a pup. he had acid poured on his head and the 'kids' kicked out most of his teeth leaving him scarred and unsociable to most other dogs and he hates kids (yippee!). if anyone were ever to step to him in some f'd up manner i would seriously go to jail after ripping someone's throat out.....

life is about forgiveness. you can't go through it with anger and hatred in your heart.

that being said, fuck him and the steelers.

i don't know why i feel this way but i 'kinda' forgive vick.

i AM the biggest dog fan in the world. i've rescued 2 since moving to NY. a mix-match sheppard who was the most timid and skittish dog who couldn't handle the city noise and commotion. we brought her up here and she lived a long and fun-filled life. our latest addition is a pit/boxer mix who was tortured as a pup. he had acid poured on his head and the 'kids' kicked out most of his teeth leaving him scarred and unsociable to most other dogs and he hates kids (yippee!). if anyone were ever to step to him in some f'd up manner i would seriously go to jail after ripping someone's throat out.....

life is about forgiveness. you can't go through it with anger and hatred in your heart.

that being said, fuck him and the steelers.

I've also sorta forgiven him at this point and I agree on the animal abuse.

Dog Killer...check

Serial Rapist...check

37 year old Roid Monkey asshat...check

Injured Serial Killer Supporter...check

Rooney's...check

History of Roids...check

Dumbest Fans on Planet Award...check

Inbred Capital...check

They'n gots it goin on oer der in da Puke

Dog Killer...check

Serial Rapist...check

37 year old Roid Monkey asshat...check

Injured Serial Killer Supporter...check

Rooney's...check

History of Roids...check

Dumbest Fans on Planet Award...check

Inbred Capital...check

They'n gots it goin on oer der in da Puke

Factory of sadness - check

Nfl's most delusioned fans - check

Won't win a super bowl for another 50 years - check

All things aside, vick got way more than he deserved for the dog thing. Im a dog owner and still feel that way. There are alot worse being done by past and current players.

Right...you people have been predicting the downfall of the Steelers for the last two decades.

Bet you finally thought your dreams came to fruition when they started 0-4 a couple years back huh?

hmm Vagitrons lover, no doubt...

Steeler Nation seems to be divided 50/50 on the Vick signing. If Ben, a dog lover, and the rest of the Steelers have no problem with it then no one should be bitching.

Landry sucks IMO, Gradkowski is banged up. Vick is a good signing.

Big Ben even donated a dog and the cost of training to Cleveland area police forces because they couldn't afford it.

http://www.policemag.com/channel/patrol/news/2014/10/09/steelers-roethlisberger-announces-two-k-9-grants-in-the-cleveland-area.aspx

That's all you got?

I guess that's is to be expected when you cant refute what I said.

He doesn't refute anything. He's a myna bird. Regurgitates everything and skirts around discussion because he knows jack about the divison outside the browns.

Steeler Nation seems to be divided 50/50 on the Vick signing. If Ben, a dog lover, and the rest of the Steelers have no problem with it then no one should be bitching.

Landry sucks IMO, Gradkowski is banged up. Vick is a good signing.

Big Ben even donated a dog and the cost of training to Cleveland area police forces because they couldn't afford it.

http://www.policemag.com/channel/patrol/news/2014/10/09/steelers-roethlisberger-announces-two-k-9-grants-in-the-cleveland-area.aspx

He doesn't care for the same reason fans shouldn't care. The team exists to win games. Sign guys that help you win games. Period. That's just me.

He doesn't refute anything. He's a myna bird. Regurgitates everything and skirts around discussion because he knows jack about the divison outside the browns.

Don't make up shit as you go along Dexter.. You're the numbfuck that comes here talking out of your asshole..I don't have to refute anything because you do it for Me , and everyone else on this board.. Its fun to watch Gipper own you, day in and day out. Why you go out of your way to show everyone your obvious stupidity goes belief... Your own fandom must be ashamed of you.. I guess that why you come here to hang with "real" fans. You're a troll.. You can pretend all you want. But you don't fool Me 1 iota.

Don't make up shit as you go along Dexter.. You're the numbfuck that comes here talking out of your asshole..I don't have to refute anything because you do it for Me , and everyone else on this board.. Its fun to watch Gipper own you, day in and day out. Why you go out of your way to show everyone your obvious stupidity goes belief... Your own fandom must be ashamed of you.. I guess that why you come here to hang with "real" fans. You're a troll.. You can pretend all you want. But you don't fool Me 1 iota.

Gipper doesn't own shit. He just has a bunch of cheerleaders here with your fat ass out front. Rah, rah asshole.

If Ben, a dog lover, and the rest of the Steelers have no problem with it then no one should be bitching.

Do the guys with sisters and daughters have a problem with Ben?

Zombo

No. If my daughter wore a sticker that says DTF and went into a bar bathroom with some dude she didn't know I'd have a problem with her.

Ahh, yes, blame the girl.

The way i read it, Ben's bodguards dragged the intoxicated girl to him, and then guarded the closed door.

At least the fathers of the girls that walked out when Ben declared "All my bitches, take some shots" take a little pride.

Zombo

Ahh, yes, blame the girl.

The way i read it, Ben's bodguards dragged the intoxicated girl to him, and then guarded the closed door.

At least the fathers of the girls that walked out when Ben declared "All my bitches, take some shots" take a little pride.

Zombo

If that were true, which it isn't, then I'd think differently about it. She was a ho-bag who saw an opportunity to gain fame and fortune and it ended up not going her way. And yes, whatever happened, she is partly to blame.

If that were true, which it isn't, then I'd think differently about it. She was a ho-bag who saw an opportunity to gain fame and fortune and it ended up not going her way. And yes, whatever happened, she is partly to blame.

Quit blaming the girl.

Ben is a fucking NFL QB he knows what not to do.

Here is the link I was going from ... it certainly says she was dragged to the back by his goons.

http://deadspin.com/5518136/the-roethlisberger-documents-his-penis-was-already-out-of-his-pants

Archived