THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers to sign Dog Killer to backup Rapist

Zombo

Quit blaming the girl.

Ben is a fucking NFL QB he knows what not to do.

Here is the link I was going from ... it certainly says she was dragged to the back by his goons.

http://deadspin.com/5518136/the-roethlisberger-documents-his-penis-was-already-out-of-his-pants

Sounds like he-said she-said to me. He wasn't even charged. If there was any evidence other than some drunk people all giving different accounts he would have been charged. He said they messed around. She said he raped her. Ok, where's the DNA evidence? Where is ANY evidence? Oh, that's right there isn't any. Again, if the police or the courts had any evidence or proof whatsoever they would have hung him. He wasn't charged. Was he an egomaniac asshole? He admits he was. Did he rape a girl? No, there's nothing indicating he did.

They settled out so it never went to the courts. If you had read the link you would know that. She wanted to spare herself the embarrassment.

what embarrassment? she was an innocent victim. that's not embarrassing. Maybe there were details she didn't want to go public. Maybe she wasn't raped. Maybe she thought she was partly to blame for hanging all over him all night.

what embarrassment? she was an innocent victim. that's not embarrassing. Maybe there were details she didn't want to go public. Maybe she wasn't raped. Maybe she thought she was partly to blame for hanging all over him all night.

You don't think her reputation would have taken a dive for trying to get a conviction against an NFL QB?

The way you talk, I bet you would be the one dropping the Cosby pills into the drink for Ben.

You don't think her reputation would have taken a dive for trying to get a conviction against an NFL QB?

The way you talk, I bet you would be the one dropping the Cosby pills into the drink for Ben.

Her reputation would have taken a hit for trying to convince a court that she was raped when she wasn't. Something happened. It wasn't rape though. If rape happened they would have charged him.

Confessions of Furious Stylz...

This forum needs a smack talk forum

I am actually a BENGAL fan. I keep up on Browns news here and what the fans are thinking. I won't trash talk in a forum of fans talking about their team. I would like to let Brown and rapist dog killer cheap shot artist fans have it sometimes though.

Her reputation would have taken a hit for trying to convince a court that she was raped when she wasn't. Something happened. It wasn't rape though. If rape happened they would have charged him.

At this point, can Ben actually do anything that you wouldn't explain away? You are basically saying that she is wrong because she didn't want to have her life wrecked by going after an NFL QB.

As for the Vick signing, it's a good move. Vick is better than half the back ups and probably a few starters in the NFL.

Vick is washed up.

At this point, can Ben actually do anything that you wouldn't explain away? You are basically saying that she is wrong because she didn't want to have her life wrecked by going after an NFL QB.

No, what I'm saying if her life was wrecked (by being raped) he would have been charged. It's not like he was charged and got off. HE WAS NEVER CHARGED. I'm not condoning his behavior, but I'm not condoning her's either. If she were raped he would have at least been charged with rape. He wasn't. If she had any evidence like hair, semen, bruises, witnesses, or maybe even if she were sober enough to be believable he would have been charged.

Would you like it if some bar fly was able to accuse you of rape and ruin your life just by telling people it happened? Or do you think it's better that if someone accused you of that they would have to provide some sort of evidence/proof? Isn't it just as likely something started to happen in the bathroom, she changed her mind in the middle of it and then it stopped? I mean, it sounds like that's what happened.

Do the guys with sisters and daughters have a problem with Ben?

Who knows? Ask them...but obviously they have a lesser problem with Ben than you do, given you folks incessant need to keep bringing it up.

The fact is that it was reported that the Steeler players have no problem with Vick...maybe a rehabilitated and remoreseful Vick can train coach Joey Porters pitt bulls not to attack his neighbors ponies? Recall that incident?

Bottom line on this: Both QBs have had their past difficulties.....but both are now in the good graces of the NFL and are allowed to play....so WTF ever happened before is irrelevant to this coming season.

Be that as it may....I think Vick is an upgrade for the Steelers at that backup QB slot.

Gradkowski really is nothing. I mean, he was 4th string for the Browns at one time. Landry Jones is clearly a bust...I mean, how can he not have beaten Gradkowski out as #2. And why did they bring in Vick if he was any good? He's not.

So, yea, I think the Steelers upgraded.

If you asked me as a Browns fan which of those 3 would I have least wanted to face if BR goes down...it is Vick.

Awesome. I came home for lunch and got to see Snoopy Dog talk shop about his beloved Steelers on NFLN. It sounded like a train whistle he was blowing them so hard.

Makes me wonder who Vag really is.

Archived