THE BROWNS BOARD

PFF's Ranking the NFL Top Ten QB's

Canton Dawg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaaaaaaaaaand more memes from the guy who has no logic. Great job.

My logic is perfect.

The guy if a fucking choker....and he is not a winner. I would prefer about 20 other QBs to run my team.

What is it about that logic you don't understand? I mean, you are being very Retarded about this.

When did this go from "best quarterbacks in the league" to "who I would take for my team." Obviously with the latter criterion, Romo's age is a huge limiting factor. However, if you would take 15 guys over him for JUST this season, that would be a horrid move.

You didn't rebut ABF's point about how some of the guys you said had better resumes most certainly do NOT. All you did was switch the argument to "I would take 15 for my team." Well, ok, that's a completely different story.

When did this go from "best quarterbacks in the league" to "who I would take for my team." Obviously with the latter criterion, Romo's age is a huge limiting factor. However, if you would take 15 guys over him for JUST this season, that would be a horrid move.

You didn't rebut ABF's point about how some of the guys you said had better resumes most certainly do NOT. All you did was switch the argument to "I would take 15 for my team." Well, ok, that's a completely different story.

Just give up, I did. Logic and facts are not allowed in gip's world.

Well, I don't know what you think about what a resume is or is not. To me, a resume is for the purpose of getting you a job.

At least 10-12 people I have noted do in fact have better pure resumes than Romo. Their names are above.

Another 3-4-5 perhaps come close but do not have the same stats as Romo....but they are guys I feel are innately better: Stafford, Matt Ryan, Palmer.

Then there is that group that is young and developing that certainly do not have Romo's resume (if by that you mean his accumulated statistics) but whom I think would be better going forward. Again, I gave those names.

So, yes, perhaps my views are a combination of "who is better right now" "who does my gut think is better" and "who is better going forward".

I don't know if that is a different story....but that is the complete story.

Just give up, I did. Logic and facts are not allowed in gip's world.

My logic and my facts are perfectly fine. See my previous post. Logic and facts are what I deal with in my profession.

You just can't follow my logic or disagree with it because you have emotional ties apparently with Tony Romo. I have no such ties. Ergo, my logic and facts are unbiased.

You just can't handle it apparently.

Well, I don't know what you think about what a resume is or is not. To me, a resume is for the purpose of getting you a job.

At least 10-12 people I have noted do in fact have better pure resumes than Romo. Their names are above.

Another 3-4-5 perhaps come close but do not have the same stats as Romo....but they are guys I feel are innately better: Stafford, Matt Ryan, Palmer.

Then there is that group that is young and developing that certainly do not have Romo's resume (if by that you mean his accumulated statistics) but whom I think would be better going forward. Again, I gave those names.

So, yes, perhaps my views are a combination of "who is better right now" "who does my gut think is better" and "who is better going forward".

I don't know if that is a different story....but that is the complete story.

You're mixing your lists together. You should post again and do it properly.

Gipper,

Here's a list of qb's who had as good or better 2014 regular seasons as Romo:

Russell Wilson (only because he is propped up by the best defense in football, one of the best ever)

Tom Brady

Aaron Rodgers

Peyton Manning

Ben R.

Drew Brees

Romo's passer rating was better than all these guys (113) but they are all comparable/similar in their 2014 success.

Here's a list of qb's that had as good or better playoffs last season:

Brady

Wilson (again, thanks to an awesome defense. He sucked vs. GB - 4 interceptions.)

Rodgers

Flacco

So we know you think Romo is 15th best or worse in 2015. Where do you rank him for what he did last year?

Was Carson Palmer better? Eli Manning? Cam Newton? Blake Bortles?

Please enlighten me.

Archived