THE BROWNS BOARD

Virginia Reporter and Camera man shot on live TV (Both killed)

And he was gay. A black, gay, racist, hate crime committing murderer.

• He says has suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work
  • He says he has been attacked by black men and white females
  • He talks about how he was attacked for being a gay, black man

“Yes, it will sound like I am angry...I am. And I have every right to be. But when I leave this Earth, the only emotion I want to feel is peace....”

“The church shooting was the tipping point…but my anger has been building steadily...I’ve been a human powder keg for a while…just waiting to go BOOM!!!!”

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there strawman, ain't nobody said nothing about no white man. I see what you're trying, and it goes along with your small weenis life I get it. But two people did die so do try to keep it pro for at least a day. Would that be so hard?

I bet you libs are breathing a sigh of relief he wasn't a Muslim. I white guy would have been ideal.

He tried claim she made racist comments to him HOWEVER station confirmed he was fired a year before she started even working there.

What a surprise. Play the race card in order to attract sympathy.

Can just hear the gibberish coming from the left..."no one is denying what he did was reprehensible and heinous BUT....yada racism this, yada racism that, yada racism this, yada racism that.....

He tried claim she made racist comments to him HOWEVER station confirmed he was fired a year before she started even working there.

This is 1 the most gutless things ive ever seen!

Yes and this is because the Liberals have succeeded in making racism the most heinous crime possible. And their definition of racism is not actually shooting, beating or discriminating against people of color but the crime is merely not speaking to, or about them, in a sufficiently deferential manner.

It's acceptable to the left to respond with violence and even murder for the offense of hearing or seeing something that might possibly offend a minority person.

WSS

If this guy had been a right wing red neck, the libs would be all over this, especially gft, woody, vapor, etc. But since its a gay black dude, just silence. How predictable.

I'm pro 2nd amendment. This guy's a crazy and trying to come off as a victim by playing the race card. He was a delusional piece of scum.

If this guy had been a right wing red neck, the libs would be all over this, especially gft, woody, vapor, etc. But since its a gay black dude, just silence. How predictable.

So we have your fictional, hypothetical situation where you think you know how I'll react...

... and then we have this very real situation, with the roles reversed, and you're reacting exactly as you predicted the "libs" would.

Nice job.

This is very sad.

Shameful that a segment of the population uses tragic events like these to unfurl a laundry list of regulations (that wouldn't have prevented the event) to impose on the populace.

What would have? (serious question)

What would have? (serious question)

I don't know (serious answer).

-Total ban? (impossible)

-firearms safety courses in HS to potentially remove stigmas & at least cut down on accidents?

-Requiring the listing previous employer(s) w/ contact info to inquire about the perception of the potential purchaser.

-Being free to stereotype /pre-judge people based on their appearance. Being able to refuse service/ sales in similar fashion. (Aurora & SC gunmen sure as shit looked crazy as hell - no way I'm selling either of them anything but crayons) you show up to buy a gun in a "punisher" logo tshirt? Sorry, hero- the Legos are on aisle 6. Likewise with your pants around your ankles. Sorry, Snoop.(not trying to be a racist asshole here)

You might be interested to know, we don't actually have a total ban here. You just need a licence, and a damn good reason to get one of them. Like, I hunt grouse, I need to fend off wild animals etc.

I think a good step in the right direction might be to require some kind of training, indeed. Like, before you can drive a car, you need to pass a test, because if you get that wrong, people can die. So if you have some kind of basic training course, where the instructors have to make some kind of judgement, you can probably weed out a lot of the punisher/snoop dog/vigilante types at that point.

You'll never stop crazy people from being crazy assholes, but you should probably make it tough for them to be crazy assholes with guns.

Here's the problem, Chris. I agree with required training. I don't mind getting training

and licenses to CCW. But with all the rabid liberal anti-gun rhetoric, and dishonsety

about their intentions...

Some good ideas are really bad ideas, because the left's rabid rhetoric, and proven ulterior

anti-2nd Amendment motives have alienated the gun owners. Like with universal registration, it only

takes a flip of the mindset switch, or an election of people to federal office, like Obamao,

bloomberg, Clinton, etc etc etc.... to use and abuse that registration/universal background check

information. With information, comes the power to use it as a "weapon".

This guy wasn't crazy. He was hot tempered. He blamed his failures on perceived racism and the fact that he is gay. If you watched the tape, he went after the girl first. The photographer had also filmed him when he got fired and had to be dragged out of the office by the police. No way to stop this kind of thing by having training. He could just as easily have stabbed them both to death. They were completely unaware he was even there.

I've been on record for years supporting gun training. When I was in the Boy Scouts I got an NRA patch from people who were as stringent about gun safety as anyone you could possibly imagine.

But expecting that we will end gun violence is as silly as expecting that we will end marijuana use.

And I'll bet dollars to dog turds that there is a lot more weed smoking going on then gun violence.

WSS

Yes, we can't take any step in the right direction, because that one step is obviously hiding evil liberal intentions. Therefore, the only solution is more guns

I agree with Chris. I see no reason why making the registration process more strict in an attempt to limit the wrong people from obtaining guns is a bad things.

I've been on record for years supporting gun training. When I was in the Boy Scouts I got an NRA patch from people who were as stringent about gun safety as anyone you could possibly imagine.

But expecting that we will end gun violence is as silly as expecting that we will end marijuana use.

And I'll bet dollars to dog turds that there is a lot more weed smoking going on then gun violence.

WSS

Something can not possibly solve every problem ever so why bother? I'm assuming you don't wear a seatbelt, then, because people still die in car crashes, for example? I know you have a very defeatist attitude on basically everything, but try looking at the positives - it might surprise you.

Sadly there's a toxic stew of easy gun access, social media attention whoring, rage fueled by reckless media also desperate for attention, and monsters desensitized by over stimulation brewing. It's getting to the point where it would almost be inadvisable to leave your house without a gun. Wallet, keys, phone, gun. Check. Good to go.

Yes, we can't take any step in the right direction, because that one step is obviously hiding evil liberal intentions. Therefore, the only solution is more guns

I agree with Chris. I see no reason why making the registration process more strict in an attempt to limit the wrong people from obtaining guns is a bad things.

You still don't seem to understand that even if criminals are denied buying a gun at the gun store they can still go out and get an illegal gun on the streets like the gangstas do. They are out there already. What you're doing is making people like us who aren't insane murderers jump through more hoops.

It's similar with the gay "marriage" thing. Civil unions were the answer,

but the left refused to accept that. Because the gay "marriage" thing doesn't hurt

anybody, just live and let live.

That is the fundamental reason a lot of Americans supported it.

The trouble is, it wasn't true. Ask the Christian (or Muslim, etc) cake baker.

The gov clerk who wouldn't violate her moral beliefs. The wedding chapels,

the churches even suffered on the issue, given the governments intererence in morality

concering the subject.

With abortion, drugs, atc, the left has always insisted "you can't legislate morality",

yet, given the power to do just that, they force moral people now to violate their morals,

or be fined exorbitantly, or lose livelihoods.

Obamao's gov, and liberal state governments, have made being moral a target, legally,

and socially on the issue of gay marriage.

But they favor unlimited abortion, and do not care about the selling of organs of

murdered born and unborn children. Yet, the moral states who want to stop the funding

of planned parenthood, are warned by Obamao's gov to stop that move.

It is just another vicious part of the left's culture war on America. "If we disagree with you,

we'll make you illegal if you disagree with US."

They have done the same thing with gun ownership, when they published registered

gun owners' names and addresses.

You still don't seem to understand that even if criminals are denied buying a gun at the gun store they can still go out and get an illegal gun on the streets like the gangstas do. They are out there already. What you're doing is making people like us who aren't insane murderers jump through more hoops.

Then, um, stop that?

Archived