THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns sign Pat Devlin

Flyin J

I saw him on the list of QBs available.....but for the life of me I do not ever recall seeing this guy play in an NFL game. I guess I will have to try to look up some "Pat Devlin" highlights.....if such exist.

Edit: per PFR, there will be no highlight reel. In 4 years in the league with Miami and Minnesota he has yet to throw an NFL pass in the regular season:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/D/DevlPa00.htm

Maybe....but since JFF has no arm....and Thaddy Lew is proven to be bad.....he may end up our #2.

I'm fairly certain if it were game day, JFF would be playing. Thad has played, and won, in the NFL, he's proven to be mediocre at best, but capable of not losing some games in a pinch. If McCown, JFF and Lewis go down, I'm fairly certain we'll get someone else, but in that situation, are we really expecting to qualify for the playoffs? How many teams can lose three QBs in a season and do anything good?

I swear reactions to this stuff crack me up. Browns sign a camp arm 4th string QB and people act like the world is on fire. Manziel would be playing if it was the regular season and Devlin is just a dude to provide reps and depth. Unless he outplays Thad he's more than likely cut by the first round down to 75.

I swear reactions to this stuff crack me up. Browns sign a camp arm 4th string QB and people act like the world is on fire. Manziel would be playing if it was the regular season and Devlin is just a dude to provide reps and depth. Unless he outplays Thad he's more than likely cut by the first round down to 75.

Quit being so reasonable ... can't you tell the sky is falling?

Zombo

Are you saying some people have over reacted to this? Seems like a trend at times around here. LOL

Mike

Excuse me but you need to ban yourself for a case of sanity in a chicken little world. :ph34r:

The sky IS FALLING!

Archived