THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers Martavis Bryant facing 4 game suspension

WalterWhite

Here to eat my crow. Zombo gave me a timeout for a week or so. Bryant failing tests was completely under the radar and blind sided everyone in Pittsburgh. They drafted Coates because of it so they've known for a while. As far as turd polishing is concerned Wheaton should have a big year but not having Bryant is a blow. He is in line for a huge season even with the suspension. I ran my mouth about Gordon and then a Steeler gets plinked. I will say that testing for weed is fucking stupid. Gordon shouldn't be suspended either. It's heading for legalization and is much better than throwing down booze. What these tests do show is immaturity. I just hope Bryant doesn't grab himself a Gordon length suspension.

Why were you given a timeout?

(and remember....it was 3 Steelers that got plinked....including Bell and Blount....its just that Blount isn't with you now)

Why were you given a timeout?

(and remember....it was 3 Steelers that got plinked....including Bell and Blount....its just that Blount isn't with you now)

Bell got it because of the dui, not the weed. I'm not sure what got me a timeout. I threw down some trollie name calling I'm assuming.

Here to eat my crow. Zombo gave me a timeout for a week or so. Bryant failing tests was completely under the radar and blind sided everyone in Pittsburgh. They drafted Coates because of it so they've known for a while. As far as turd polishing is concerned Wheaton should have a big year but not having Bryant is a blow. He is in line for a huge season even with the suspension. I ran my mouth about Gordon and then a Steeler gets plinked. I will say that testing for weed is fucking stupid. Gordon shouldn't be suspended either. It's heading for legalization and is much better than throwing down booze. What these tests do show is immaturity. I just hope Bryant doesn't grab himself a Gordon length suspension.

Bryant seems like he is on the way to being a decent receiver, but it certainly doesn't hurt when you have Brown on the other side and the Big Gay Galoot slinging the rock. Be careful thinking he will be the shit forever though, guys like him with issues can fizzle out quickly. Didn't he have huge red flags before the draft?

Gordon getting dicked over by lame ass rules (not saying it isn't his fault) has had a monstrous effect on the Browns, just like many of the massive injury hits we have had over the years STR. He was pretty much the baddest receiver in football in 2013 in only 14 games and the weapon we currently severely lack. Your missing Bryant for four games isn't shit compared to what Gordon (and the league's gay ass weed rules) have cost us. Even when he came back last year he hurt us more than he helped because he wasn't ready to play in a structured and disciplined system nor was he in the best shape.

Your skill players are totally run of the mill after Brown and Bell, but those two can make everybody else look really good. In my non-money league, I actually drafted both Bell and Brown. First time ever I have had any Pukers on my roster in FF. Theory is they either kick ass or I jinx them to injury. Remember that Snapper, if they go down, you can thank your old buddy Riffer X.

Your skill players are totally run of the mill after Brown and Bell, but those two can make everybody else look really good. In my non-money league, I actually drafted both Bell and Brown. First time ever I have had any Pukers on my roster in FF. Theory is they either kick ass or I jinx them to injury. Remember that Snapper, if they go down, you can thank your old buddy Riffer X.

Damn. I proposed no Steelers or Ratbirds be drafted in our fantasy league, but it failed 8-4. These are the serious issues Trump and Clinton don't talk about, and our nation continues to ignore :)

Archived