THE BROWNS BOARD

More Obamao-inspired vicious black on white crime

calfoxwc

True, but I do think he bears some responsibility in that whenever any of these horrible flare ups occur his friend and adviser al Sharpton is first on the scene and there's a good chance that he will send the Justice Department to try and unearth some sort of civil rights violations rather than focus on the crime itself. He does pander to that constituency.

WSS

True, but I do think he bears some responsibility in that whenever any of these horrible flare ups occur his friend and adviser al Sharpton is first on the scene and there's a good chance that he will send the Justice Department to try and unearth some sort of civil rights violations rather than focus on the crime itself. He does pander to that constituency.

WSS

Then you can probably put some of the responsibility on guns and our gun laws as well. Just to be fair.

No, that's a low blow. haha. ahem.

My point is, Obamao's knee jerk support of black victims of JUSTIFIABLE SELF-DEFENSE...

has sent a clear message to the "victims" in society - "if you strike out, I say it's because

you are just oppressed and a victim - I'll support you".

That is the point. He unjustifably took the side of the BLACK professor in Boston, and blamed the police for

stupid actions, BEFORE KNOWING THE FACTS. He took the side of hoodlum michael

Brown. He took the side of trayvon martin - saying "he could have been my son"...

only because martin was BLACK.

Now, Obamao has pretty much inferred that black violence is justifiable. A sick and dangerous way of

maneuvering for political leverage.

Has freaking nothing to do with blaming guns.

Two BLACK hoodlums murder a white mother of a little girl, delivering pizza.

Obamao gives only silence if the object of violence, is white, and openly defends

the object of self-defense - if the object is BLACK.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/5616/two-black-teenagers-murder-white-woman-race-hustlers-nowhere-to-be-found/

con·done

(kən-dōn′)

tr.v. con·doned, con·don·ing, con·dones
To overlook, forgive, or disregard (an offense) without protest orcensure. See Synonyms at forgive.

Then you can probably put some of the responsibility on guns and our gun laws as well. Just to be fair.

I think we're talking about the racial aspect the President and Justice Department seem to the involved in. Maybe you didn't understand that. But which gun laws would have prevented this one?

WSS

I just accept that some horrible things happen and there is nothing that could have stopped it. Unless the government develops a mind reading machine, no one can predict when a legal gun owner with no mental health or criminal past is going to snap. You can make all the laws you want. You never know when someone is going to go off the deep end.

I just accept that some horrible things happen and there is nothing that could have stopped it. Unless the government develops a mind reading machine, no one can predict when a legal gun owner with no mental health or criminal past is going to snap. You can make all the laws you want. You never know when someone is going to go off the deep end.

But we can always blame Obama apparently

But we can always blame Obama apparently

And on the other side of that coin a tearful leave Obama alone.

Does it ever occur to you that when the Democrats are listing their glorious litany of wonders they have performed for the American people they give President Obama and his brilliant policies credit each and every time?

Ever hear them respond to a problem with 'darn it I guess we fucked that one up'?

WSS

Exactly.

And on the other side of that coin a tearful leave Obama alone.

Does it ever occur to you that when the Democrats are listing their glorious litany of wonders they have performed for the American people they give President Obama and his brilliant policies credit each and every time?

Ever hear them respond to a problem with 'darn it I guess we fucked that one up'?

WSS

The main thing I hear is how Obama has caused every bad thing in this country, and the world, on a daily basis.

No, the main thing is how Obamao has openly and dishonestly, as well as ignorantly,

defended the blacks who were guilty, and "prosecuted" whites who were innocent.

Made it a racial culture war no matter what the facts were.

That is point - he has intentionally condoned violent behavior by blacks on whites

for political points, but it has blown up in his face more than once.

You tell the black subculture most of their lives, that they are "victims" and their

hatred and anger is justified, because it is all the white people's fault for their

miserable failures to better themselves.. and they are entitled to free stuff and

leeway in breaking laws, etc.

And they will believe it. Sad state of affairs.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/11103/black-mob-violence-obama-and-media-silent-why/

and, since you, cleve, are either too cowardly to click the link,

BLACK LEADERS ARE COMMITTING BLACK-ON-BLACK CRIME Exclusive: Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson examines 'killing of souls' from Obama on down

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/black-leaders-are-committing-black-on-black-crime/#GrUbSxVJ2zHR1AUX.99

We know about the skyrocketing black-on-black murders in major cities, but there’s a subtle and more insidious form of black-on-black crime that is devouring the souls of millions of black Americans.

After the New York grand jury decision not to charge NYPD Officer Daniel Pantaleo in the death of Eric Garner, protesters shut down streets and disrupted businesses.

After the Ferguson grand jury decision exonerating Officer Darren Wilson in the self-defense shooting death of Michael Brown, blacks rioted and looted businesses.

The common thread behind the organized chaos unleashed on innocent people is the incitement by liberal black leaders.

Black-on-black crime is being perpetrated on the souls of black Americans, from the president on down. The crime is committed every time the black leadership deliberately stokes the anger of black people.

Anger consumes and kills the soul.

Black leaders say “black lives matter,” yet they’re teaching black youth to hate, showing that black lives don’t really matter. Misguided hate drives blacks to hurt and kill; and it destroys the hater, too.

When Barack Obama supports the lie that cops routinely mistreat “communities of color,” that encourages blacks to hate – thereby damaging their souls.

When so-called black “leaders” conflate the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner to advance the tale that white cops intentionally kill innocent black males – that’s a form of black-on-black crime.

Men of the cloth are supposed to teach love and forgiveness, but many black ministers encourage hate against the police and whites.

The prophets of hate at work:

• White House point man and leading offender Al Sharpton claimed the grand jury system is rigged against blacks, and he’s calling for a federal investigation.
  • Jesse Jackson recently equated the grand jury system to a “hangman’s noose.” That’s code to blacks that they are being lynched by a white justice system.
  • Speaking at a black college in Baltimore, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said that if the demands of the Ferguson protesters for the indictment of Officer Darren Wilson were not met, “We’ll tear this God d–n country up!”

Congressional Black Caucus members shamelessly fueled racial tensions by repeating the stupid mantras, “Black lives matter” and “No justice, no peace,” from the House floor.

Notice there’s no real effort by liberal black leaders to rebuild black families (the surest way to restore the black soul).

The programs put forth by the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP and the National Urban League are primarily used to help the Democratic Party – not to help black citizens. Obama’s “My Brother’s Keeper,” launched in February, also has no emphasis on rebuilding families.

The goal of most black leaders is to control and use blacks to attain political power and financial gain.

Instead of building, progressive black leaders are destroying the souls of black Americans by encouraging them to judge people based on color rather than character. They’re killing the black soul, so they can use the physical body for votes and mob action.

Black leaders are redirecting the resentment that began in the black home as a result of not having decent fathers and mothers. By encouraging more hatred, black leaders are further separating people from God’s love.

Attacking the messenger

These wicked leaders viciously attack anyone who tries to encourage blacks to forgive, get married, be accountable and especially to be independent of leaders.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and Georgetown professor Michael Eric Dyson had a heated argument about Ferguson on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” Giuliani confronted Dyson, saying, “I find it very disappointing that you’re not discussing the fact that 93 percent of blacks in America are killed by other blacks.”

Dyson fired back and accused Giuliani of thinking like a white supremacist. The fact is, as mayor, Giuliani cut the black homicide rate in New York City from 2,500 to 500 a year – something his black liberal predecessor, David Dinkins, failed to do.

Black leaders have brainwashed blacks to view cops as their enemies; yet, black communities need cops to protect them from violent thugs. As former NBA great Charles Barkley said, if it weren’t for cops, the inner cities would be like the “Wild Wild West.”

Solution: Love conquers hate

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. promoted love and unity when there was real injustice taking place against blacks. He was trying to free black people, not control them. When King died, self-appointed black leaders took over, and they began teaching hate to control people.

We must stop the black-on-black violence in the streets, but to accomplish that we need to expose the stealth black-on-black crime being waged by black leaders.

If we can persuade blacks to stop following their “leaders” to hell and show them how to forgive, with God’s help, black Americans can restore their families and communities.

Media wishing to interview Jesse Lee Peterson, please contact media@wnd.com.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/black-leaders-are-committing-black-on-black-crime/#GrUbSxVJ2zHR1AUX.99

Archived