THE BROWNS BOARD

Roster cuts to 84

DieHardBrownsFan

Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer announced the following roster moves this morning:

Waived:

TE Anthony Ezeakunne

WR Shane Wynn

Contract terminated:

LB Everette Brown

LB Moise Fokou

RB Jalen Parmele

DB Aaron Ross

The Browns roster is currently at 84 players. All NFL rosters must have a maximum of 75 players by Tuesday at 4 p.m.

Cleveland Browns General Manager Ray Farmer announced the following roster moves this morning:
Waived:
TE Anthony Ezeakunne
WR Shane Wynn
Contract terminated:
LB Everette Brown
LB Moise Fokou
RB Jalen Parmele
DB Aaron Ross
The Browns roster is currently at 84 players. All NFL rosters must have a maximum of 75 players by Tuesday at 4 p.m.

Shane Wynn the one guy there that we had hopes for. Benjamin's punt return probably sealed his fate.

I suggest however that the Browns by cutting him were doing him a favor. This way perhaps he can latch on to a team that needs a KR/PR. Waiting until final cuts may have made it more difficult for Shane to latch on somewhere else.

If Wynn was only 6" taller he would be going nowhere. He may have earned a job on our PS if all else fails (Lenz). Kids got a big heart and Guts. Wish him well.

A few more roster moves....no real surprises here.....no actual cuts/all injury reserve so far....4 more to go before the day is out....

Placed on Reserve/Injured:

OL Michael Bowieicon-article-link.gif (shoulder)

QB Connor Shawicon-article-link.gif (right thumb)

Placed on Reserve/Non-Football Injury:

DB Ifo Ekpre-Olomuicon-article-link.gif (knee)

TE Randall Telfericon-article-link.gif (foot)

RB Glenn Winstonicon-article-link.gif (knee)

Players placed on reserve/non-football injury are eligible to return to practice anytime between Week 6-11. Once the player returns to practice, he must be activated within three weeks or they will remain on the reserve list. Players placed in reserve/injured are out for the season.

I had Bowie on my 53 w/o knowing the extent of this injury. My guess is they'll definitely only keep 7 o-lineman, and try to get at least 2 on the PS. Who's the best reserve after Erving?

Most reports have A. McDonald in and Painter and D. Miller on PS but Olsen maybe in mix also..

Looks like Ish Kitchen got cut.

Yep...kind of surprised....but someone has to go....like you said.....good for Meder!....and he's a Cleveland guy too

Most reports have A. McDonald in and Painter and D. Miller on PS but Olsen maybe in mix also..

Olsen is the one I think may be flying under the radar....has definitely turned in a better camp than the standard list of OL hopefuls of Seymour, Painter and Bowie.....

In addition to cutting Kitchen, they have also released local kicker Carey Spear....

The Falcons probably won that trade.

Probably. I liked Taylor, just couldn't stay healthy for a whole season.

26-24 Browns won in Atlanta last year. Julio didn't do a lot in that game.

Archived