THE BROWNS BOARD

NFL.com Cuts Tracker

Tour2ma

I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.

No, trust me.....it is nothing like that. If we are going to have OSU "fanboys" promoting anyone it won't be Pryor. I mean, we already have one OSU WR on the team: Brian Hartline. This is more of a story about a premier athlete trying to make a transition than about he being from OSU.

Now....next year you may get some of that for Cardale Jones or Joey Bosa or Ezekial Elliot ....but not about Pryor.

I really hope Pryor becomes a legit #1, or gets cut. Because otherwise we'll have OSU fanboys clamouring for him the same way we had/have for JFF.

No, trust me.....it is nothing like that. If we are going to have OSU "fanboys" promoting anyone it won't be Pryor.

Gotta agree with Gip here......as an OSU fan, I can tell you Pryor was NOT a popular player here.....

PLUS.....the novelty of having players in the NFL wore off a long long long time ago for most OSU fans......we are something like #1 or #2 all time in players drafted.....so, if we were gonna do the whole fanboy thing, we would have to do it with almost every team in the league......every year.....

Nope...OSU fans pretty much cheer for OSU.....and once the players leave, they are just another NFL player on whatever team.....

So unlike their Aggie brethren, Buckeye fanboys wait for the regular season?

What about "Our" kind of offense?

By the way, I started a thread about our offensive system, asking what we run. It did not get one reply....so WTFIUWT?

I'm just waiting until JM is starting so we can call it the JFF offense. ^_^

Well here is one the Seahawks will not cut. Damn, I'm still miffed we did not draft this guy. I said from the git-go he should be a 1st rounder. We had the extra late rounders to pull it off too. Oh well. Farmer doesn't like "special" wr's I guess.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000521678/article/what-we-learned-lockett-showcases-special-talent

Tracker is helping by separating this second wave of cuts from the first. It's be slow, but accurate tabulation.

Couple early second wave names caught my eye...

Quentin Groves (LB)

Darnell Dockett (DT) as posted above...

Tracker is helping by separating this second wave of cuts from the first. It's be slow, but accurate tabulation.

Quentin Groves (LB)

We let go of a couple of DTs......and we have a dilemma at LB. So, unless someone REALLY special comes along at those positions I don't see us picking up anyone.

OL, yes. Probably not defense anywhere.

Quentin Groves (LB)

My memory isnt what it used to be, but didnt we cut Groves last year???

Archived