THE BROWNS BOARD

More black savagery/animal behavior.

WalterWhite

It's a subculture of violence if they don't get their free stuff...

and it had better be quick, and exactly what they want.

And they have a president who won't say a word.

Well, butt of the board Cleve -

This president has made no secret of his support for black behavior.

He consistently takes bad black behavior for nothing, but defends the

black person who did the bad behavior.

Obamao is a racist, he has their back. They are acting out, and don't think

they have any fear about reprisals from the INJustice dept., which has done

the same thing as Obamao, who put them into office.

Well, butt of the board Cleve -

This president has made no secret of his support for black behavior.

He consistently takes bad black behavior for nothing, but defends the

black person who did the bad behavior.

Obamao is a racist, he has their back. They are acting out, and don't think

they have any fear about reprisals from the INJustice dept., which has done

the same thing as Obamao, who put them into office.

"Black Behavior"? You mean like Dr. Carson or Colin Powell? Oh wait you think the President of the Harvard Law Review who will market a book to middle/upper class America while on his multi-million dollar lecture series cares about the hood? I get that the end of days scares you but please stop reading the blaze and realize the President cares less about the people you fear than Walter White does.

I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, except some

mindless drivel - bitching about something.

I clearly referenced "bad black behavior"...

and ObaMao sure the hell DID take the side of the black prof in

Boston, and he was wrong.

And he DID take the side of Travon Martin, and he was WRONG.

And he DID take the side of Michael Brown..? in Ferguson.

So, try to stfu or at least make sense.

And he DID take the side of Travon Martin, and he was WRONG.

Oh you were there that night? cool...tell us moar you sly old codge. Cause last I checked the Trayvon thing was still basically on the word of that cunt that's pretty much done nothing since then but prove he's a low class human being that in all likelihood was lying out his ass that night.

Oh you were there that night? cool...tell us moar you sly old codge. Cause last I checked the Trayvon thing was still basically on the word of that cunt that's pretty much done nothing since then but prove he's a low class human being that in all likelihood was lying out his ass that night.

All of the forensic evidence points to a struggle occurring where Martin struck Zimmerman and had him down on the sidewalk. Even the feds, who were brought in to nail Zimmerman to the wall, came to the same conclusion.

Zimmerman is obviously a twat given everything else he has done since the Martin shooting but that doesn't mean he wasn't defending himself that night.

Zimmerman is obviously a twat given everything else he has done since the Martin shooting but that doesn't mean he wasn't defending himself that night.

No it doesn't. And yeah I know he was acquitted but there just wasn't enough to prove that he started the altercation. But, I have no idea what happened that night and frankly neither does anyone else. In a court of law that means you can't convict, which Zimmerman should be very thankful for. In the end it's still his word that he did nothing to verbally encourage an altercation. Trayvon didn't have a right to swing on the guy just cause he was following him, but if Zimmerman verbally encouraged an altercation so he could use his gun..which given his behavior over the past several years is not out of the question, than he should be sitting in prison right now.

You cannot provoke a fight and then pull the stand your ground defense.

No it doesn't. And yeah I know he was acquitted but there just wasn't enough to prove that he started the altercation. But, I have no idea what happened that night and frankly neither does anyone else. In a court of law that means you can't convict, which Zimmerman should be very thankful for. In the end it's still his word that he did nothing to verbally encourage an altercation. Trayvon didn't have a right to swing on the guy just cause he was following him, but if Zimmerman verbally encouraged an altercation so he could use his gun..which given his behavior over the past several years is not out of the question, than he should be sitting in prison right now.

Take your meds you space cadet mental midget fuck wad.

He was in neighborhood watch you numb skull. There was nothing wrong with asking that punk what was up. Trayvon wanted to be a thug and ended up dyeing like one.

O.J. wasn't attacked by his wife and that other guy.

How the hell does that relate to the Zimmerman trial?

Zimmerman was attacked.

Come on, if yer gonna smart off, at least make it smart.

Are you referring to building trades also?

And no, unionized labor is still necessary. Its needs reformed but not eliminated.

Frankly I don't have a problem with unionized labor as long as its a give-and-take after the Ayn Rand philosophy.

If any group of skilled professionals (or anybody) feels that they are worth more than they are being paid I figure if they want to strike, fair enough. Unfortunately the current system stops employers from replacing them. As I see it if they can be easily replaced with non union workers willing to take those jobs at whatever the price is then they aren't really that necessary, right?

WSS

I'm speaking more towards the building trades than to UAW or Teamsters.

The unions do more than just assure a fair wage. But I do feel that reform is needed for all unions.

You see less and less strikes now due to specific language in contracts limiting the leverage that some unions would use.

Plus the non-union entity is realizing that a union wage is not that far out of line when you consider the whole package.

There is also the quality factor. Sometimes though, more and more its coming down to bottom line.

Its to broad a brush to eliminate the unions and think that the employer will always have the workers best interests.

O.J. wasn't attacked by his wife and that other guy.

How the hell does that relate to the Zimmerman trial?

Zimmerman was attacked.

Come on, if yer gonna smart off, at least make it smart.

They are instances where many on the public believe the jury got it wrong. It was a commentary on the imperfection of the trial by jury system

I'm speaking more towards the building trades than to UAW or Teamsters.

The unions do more than just assure a fair wage. But I do feel that reform is needed for all unions.

You see less and less strikes now due to specific language in contracts limiting the leverage that some unions would use.

Plus the non-union entity is realizing that a union wage is not that far out of line when you consider the whole package.

There is also the quality factor. Sometimes though, more and more its coming down to bottom line.

Its to broad a brush to eliminate the unions and think that the employer will always have the workers best interests.

You now have organizations such as OSHA and we allow a free market system to govern everything other than labor.

Archived