THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns cut Phil Taylor

thenew23

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J. McDaniel ahead of I. Kitchen and P. Taylor damn my head hurts. Must be some bad damn knee's. Shelton and Meder got a long haul this season. Welcome to the Big League.

I wish this team would just stick with 3-4 or 4-3 and have it be a declaration by the ownership. So many wasted picks "retooling" our defense to switch schemes. Phil Taylor and Sheard are just the newest guys to add to that list. It just makes it that much harder to build up a team while constantly using draft picks to replace good players.

This last game was the first time he was on the field since he left injured last year. One one of Bryant's sacks he held up two blockers. But I guess they just didn't love him against the run, or trust health, and with Meder blowing things up in the preseason they felt he was expendable, guaranteed money and all. Creates another roster spot because think Meder made it when Kitchen was cut. Is Jaccobi McDaniel gonna make the team, or does John Hughes serve as the other big body inside?

Zombo

Just like RGIII, another Baylor bust. No surprise though, I always thought he was soft. I would say that with Farmer and Pettine, our picks are improving. I'd like to think we're moving in the right direction.

Well if you throw in Josh Gordon out all year, that's 3 Baylor Bears not having a great 2015. Damn we lost a hell of a goal line defense with Kitchen and Taylor in 1 day.

"per league sources" just does nothing for me in these days. Do you trust this league? Ask Mort. give time for the stories to settle is your best option these days..

Archived