THE BROWNS BOARD

Mental illness, students alienated bigtime.

calfoxwc

when is perversion going to be criticized by liberals?

eh..never. But a lot of Americans are going to have to

stand up against this garbage.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/01/transgender-student-refuses-to-use-private-bathroom-after-girls-say-they-are-uncomfortable-heres-how-over-100-students-responded/

Someone needs to beat the fuck out of that freak. Maybe teach him a lesson in manners. I can' believe it hasn't happened yet.

I don't think Juwanna Man needs to be beat on because I really hate martyrs. That said, why would you want to use that restroom if you knew that your presence made the majority of the women using the restroom uncomfortable?

I don't think Juwanna Man needs to be beat on because I really hate martyrs. That said, why would you want to use that restroom if you knew that your presence made the majority of the women using the restroom uncomfortable?

Because unfortunately a big part of the movement is the desire to shock and offend.

WSS

OK, let me try to put this from the perspective of the young person.

- I really feel like I'm a girl, not a boy

- I've been this way a while now

- I'm uncomfortable using the boys' locker room/bathroom

- I'm much more comfortable using the girls'

- I need to pee...

I can absolutely see why people would be uncomfortable in that situation, but it's not about "shock and offend[ing]" or making people uncomfortable. Do you think the boys in that school would be comfortable and perfectly fine with it? Do you think she should be forced to use the boys because that's how she was assigned at birth? FWIW, there are trans bathrooms in plenty of places, and I don't doubt they'll end up converting one of the bathrooms there to a trans, in time.

OK, let me try to put this from the perspective of the young person.

- I really feel like I'm a girl, not a boy

- I've been this way a while now

- I'm uncomfortable using the boys' locker room/bathroom

- I'm much more comfortable using the girls'

- I need to pee...

I can absolutely see why people would be uncomfortable in that situation, but it's not about "shock and offend[ing]" or making people uncomfortable. Do you think the boys in that school would be comfortable and perfectly fine with it? Do you think she should be forced to use the boys because that's how she was assigned at birth? FWIW, there are trans bathrooms in plenty of places, and I don't doubt they'll end up converting one of the bathrooms there to a trans, in time.

Use the men's room, one person is uncomfortable. Use the women's room, many people are uncomfortable. Be courteous?

Chris, it most certainly IS "shock and offend".

READ the article. He/she mentally ill...... refused to use]

an independent bathroom.

Insisted on using the women's bathroom.

Maybe you'd be upset if some guy came in to the ladies room wagging his dick at your mother or girlfriend. Maybe not because you would think he was cool for making others feel uncomfortable.

WSS

I must have missed the part where the girl in the OP was waving her dick around...

But no, let's be real, back to the shadows. People that are different shouldn't be seen or heard.

Maybe you'd be upset if some guy came in to the ladies room wagging his dick at your mother or girlfriend. Maybe not because you would think he was cool for making others feel uncomfortable.

WSS

why can't you numptys get it in your head that the vast vast vast majority of these people aren't secret hetero guys just sewing on a pair of boobs for fun so they swing some cock around the ladies room sans repercussions. These are people who eventually want to have said dick cut off, they don't want it. So they're not wagging it at anybody you moron.

I must have missed the part where the girl in the OP was waving her dick around...

But no, let's be real, back to the shadows. People that are different shouldn't be seen or heard.

Actually, someone who truly wishes to be accepted would use the alternative bathroom rather than to offend everyone. But he or she wanted to show off and attract attention.

WSS

Actually, someone who truly wishes to be accepted would use the alternative bathroom rather than to offend everyone. But he or she wanted to show off and attract attention.

WSS

I don't think you understand the concept of acceptance in this case.

Archived