THE BROWNS BOARD

Mental illness, students alienated bigtime.

calfoxwc

A gay guy is still a guy. A transsexual "lesbian" is a guy who's attracted to females lurking around their locker room while they're getting undressed.

And we aren't talking about a transsexual who would be someone who has been altered by surgery. We're basically talking about a transvestite at this point correct?

WSS

No one will ever accept transsexuals. Because it's unnatural.

So is an obsession with people running around a field chasing a guy with an oblong leather ball in his hand. What's even more unnatural is people playing a fantasy version of it. We also clearly accept eating foods that we know will eventually be our demise. We accept the vast devastation of our natural habitat that will unquestionably one day, and in the not too distant future, wipe out completely or nearly the entire human species. After all what are we going to do once there aren't enough trees around anymore to make oxygen for us? Point is we've accepted tons of "unnatural" shit in our civilization. Somebody who claims they were the opposite sex from birth and were put in the wrong body is the least of our distortions. They can have it.

It seems to me that when this is all boiled down, we are left with a self-centered, narcissistic teen who insists

on making a mountain out of a molehill.

Look, if the kid wants to wear a wig, miniskirt, and call himself Lila, have at it. Doesn't affect me in the least.

HOWEVER....on the subject of whether he showers with the cowboys or cowgirls----if he has a functioning

cock and balls that are still attached---sorry lady, you're showering with the fellas. Doesn't matter how good

you think you look in a wig and miniskirt or how much you want to not be a boy.

Don't want to shower with the boys---no problem, the school has provided you with your own bathroom.

Everybody wins.

Of course less than one half of 1% of people call themselves transgender and I would imagine a tiny fraction of those are actually post operative or even seriously considering surgery. So by all means let's build separate facilities for everybody. I wonder how many guys have shy bladder syndrome? Probably a shitload more then transgenders.

WSS

Archived