THE BROWNS BOARD

Dwayne Bowe

Zombo

Not so sure i understand why. You do realize that we played our 3rd stringers (on O an D) in the game last night, right. Not only that, the Offensive line sucked. Our 1st and 2nd stringer will be much better. If it were regular season game, we would have killed Chicago. When the regular season starts, you'll see that most offenses will struggle with our D.

Tongue in cheek bub.

Oh I know, that's what I was trying to say.

Since I don't see it anywhere else, this conversation can be ended. Pettine said last night Bowe's spot is safe:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000521653/article/mike-pettine-crowell-in-line-to-start-bowe-spot-safe

Well, you'd look like a jerk guaranteeing a guy $9 million- and then saying "whoops- he sucks". Which he did on Thursday.

I'm not worried about farmer or pett getting fired, but it boggles the mind seeing Browns fans talk about ANOTHER goddamn regime change after the new guys improved the win total by 3 games. How can any Browns fan enjoy yet another needless rebuild, it's old hat.

I swear some people will never be happy. Even if farmer hand fed them a burrito and gave them a blowjob while they were watching a storage wars marathon, they'd get up, yell "you forgot the picante sauce, you're fired" and walk out in a huff.

I agree with Pettine because you're talking scheme and coaching. A GM can be fired without much lost in stability. Without searching the interweb I bet there isn't a person in here who could name half the GMs in the league, while many could name half the head coaches.

Archived