THE BROWNS BOARD

Harbaugh is in for a LONG year

Browns149

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, cycles happen. We're coming out of the worst one in school history. Sadly, when OSU inevitably has a down cycle, I wont care nearly as much as I would have over the past decade.

You are still in the worst cycle

Yep, cycles happen. We're coming out of the worst one in school history. Sadly, when OSU inevitably has a down cycle, I wont care nearly as much as I would have over the past decade.

There's also zero proof to back up your claim they're coming out of it. Because Harbaugh? Nah that very much remains to be seen. Also I'd say the worst one in Michigan history was between 1948 and 1997.

• 4 weeks later...

It doesn't matter, so many posters on here are so blatantly biased against Michigan they'll always have something bad to say.

One of the things I love about Browns fans, the unwavering devotion to their sports teams. The main thing I hate a Browns fans, the unwavering devotion to their sports teams.

One of the things I love about Browns fans, the unwavering devotion to their sports teams. The main thing I hate a Browns fans, the unwavering devotion to their sports teams.

There's unwavering devotion, and then there's common sense crushing bias

• 1 month later...

Seeing how Zeke threw his child-like tantrum after the game, Im assuming the moral for them team is very low. Hopefully Urban can rally everyone but Im not seeing it. Does this mean Michigan is actually the FAVORITE this next weekend? Lots of crow to be eating on this thread too, but no one expected Michigan to be this relevant, this soon. Not even Harbaugh.

Archived