THE BROWNS BOARD

West to Tennessee

Alkid3

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet...... Now he can go give 5/8 effort for the Titans. Don't know a thing about our new OL.

Better than the bag of nuts and washers I thought we'd get.

The pick for Terrance West is a conditional 7th rounder from the #Titans, source said

So we h two rbs, including a rookie who has been injured all camp. And two QBs, including one that can't throw a football.

What could possibly go wrong?

Zombo

--we're not done

Don't forget our OL too..................

We got 7 ... pick up some practice squadders and call it a day.

Zombo

Sweet! All warm and fuzzy now ;)

Better than the bag of nuts and washers I thought we'd get.

The pick for Terrance West is a conditional 7th rounder from the #Titans, source said

Draft a guy in the third round. He exhibits attitude all year, gets beaten out by a street free agent, trade him for a conditional 7th.

The Farmer Formula.

Zombo

Draft a guy in the third round. He exhibits attitude all year, gets beaten out by a street free agent, trade him for a conditional 7th.

The Farmer Formula.

Zombo

Didn't we trade up for West? If my memory is correct and we did, that adds even more insult to injury.

For the #Browns to trade TWest with Duke Johnson in concussion protocol and for a conditional 7th rnder tells you how they felt about him

If I were RF, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night because the wheels could come off the Browns bus quickly this season. A complete inability to add or develop playmakers on offense including QB, WR, and RB. Yes, everything could work out fine, but a few injuries and we're in big trouble. And now too many of his draft choices not making the cut.

I'd hate to say it but the sharks have to be circling the waters. Let's hope we get off to a good start and that the focus next year in on these critical positions.

So we have two rbs, including a rookie who has been injured all camp. And two QBs, including one that can't throw a football.

What could possibly go wrong?

Zombo

--we're not done

Ray Rice.

Makes me wonder what we were asking the "Boys for that they found to be too much...

Didn't we trade up for West? If my memory is correct and we did, that adds even more insult to injury.

4th and 6th for a 3rd IIRC...

If I were RF, I wouldn't be able to sleep at night because the wheels could come off the Browns bus quickly this season. A complete inability to add or develop playmakers on offense including QB, WR, and RB. Yes, everything could work out fine, but a few injuries and we're in big trouble. And now too many of his draft choices not making the cut.

Development is a Pet & Co. job and I would say they have...

JM improved this camp. Crow developed last year. Gabe, Benji and even Hawk have improved as well. Then there are plenty of examples on the D-side.

Farmer should be concerned about his organization's inability to avoid picks that have issues accepting coaching whatever the source of those issues. We've seen that for 2 years now and on both sides of the ball.

Just a few days ago I said West was another Richardson Good Riddance but only a seventh round pick adds up to almost nothing.

And Thad Lewis Good Riddance

Makes me wonder what we were asking the "Boys for that they found to be too much...

A conditional 7th and a cup of soup

Archived