THE BROWNS BOARD

It Follows

The premise is that this creature is following a person. It can look like whoever but it follows relentlessly wherever you go at a steady walking pace and if it catches you obviously death. It can be outrun but it'll keep coming no matter what unless you "pass it on" through sex and then it'll follow whoever it is passed to but if it kills them it's right back to following you and so on. Sort of an allegory about aids or std's I suppose but still I thought it was a pretty good movie. I was mowing my grass today looking out over the fields to see if anyone was walking towards me. That's a movie with the power to get into your head if you do that.

i always search the internet for new movies...especially hooro, true crime thrillers etc.

got turned onto this through googleplus

no spoilers here. more original than most things out there now but again i could right this shit in my sleep.

It's not boo jump scary. It's not anywhere near as scary as the exorcist. But it was scary at least to me. Here's five movies that I found actually scary.

1. The exorcist - EASILY the scariest of all time

2. A nightmare on Elm street - only the first one mind.

3. Manhunter - NOT the lame remake "red dragon"

4. The Ring - disturbing

5. Silence of the lambs - lost some of it's power after seeing it 25 times but was scary as shit to start off .

Horror movies to me are generally garbage. There are a small few I think are scary and a very small few I feel are creepy enough to be memorable.

The Exorcist and Texas Chainsaw Massacre come to mind. Maybe the hills have eyes. The original Saw.

Night of the Living Dead.

Wasn't scared by any Freddy or Jason movies and only like Halloween v because the kids get it in the end.

;)

WSS

screenwriters nowadays are like rbs....a dime a dozen. they suck and lack consideration for a knowledgeable audience. that's why people talk in the movies. do they really think people are that dumb in real life?

scariest movies of all time (not creepy....'it follows' was creepy)

1. exorcist (first of it's kind....couldn't sleep for months)

2. evil dead (original)

3. 28 days later

4. the omen

5. the devil's backbone

other gems:

the thing

deep red

the shining

quarantine

anything dario argento

screenwriters nowadays are like rbs....a dime a dozen. they suck and lack consideration for a knowledgeable audience. that's why people talk in the movies. do they really think people are that dumb in real life?

scariest movies of all time (not creepy....'it follows' was creepy)

1. exorcist (first of it's kind....couldn't sleep for months)

2. evil dead (original)

3. 28 days later

4. the omen

5. the devil's backbone

other gems:

the thing

deep red

the shining

quarantine

anything dario argento

Did you see "drag me to hell"? if you like evil dead I'd recommend it.

Also if you like crime thrillers I can't recommend "manhunter" enough.

again...great movie. loved the portrayal of lechter and the tooth fairy compared to the later drabbles.

how can a tall hair-lipped dude in a van not be noticed?

Archived