THE BROWNS BOARD

Wanna Buy Tim Couch's House?

hoorta

The five-bedroom, 12,794-square-foot house is a dream home, Pannell says. "I can't imagine what else you could want."

... other than more bedrooms...

Where's the old Butch David house that had the heated driveway per Mrs. Davis' demands?

I wil say that heated driveways are the bomb!!!.....(crazy as it sounds, they are getting very popular)

Weve installed lots of em and, once you go heated, there is no going back.....especially here in the snow belt.....

He's done well with Lerner's money, at least someone's winning.

Zombo

So has Butch, Romeo, Holmgren, Savage, Clark, Policy, the quiet storm, big money,

Man the Lerner's sucked as owner's

I take it she doesn't look enough like your sister?

I take it you don't realize Ohio is more rural in that capacity than PA. If this is the best sort of insult some of you have you need to go back to the drawing board and work through some things.

I take it you don't realize Ohio is more rural in that capacity than PA. If this is the best sort of insult some of you have you need to go back to the drawing board and work through some things.

Actually, it was pretty good, and here's a map of Appalachia in case you are confused where hillbillies live. Best possum pie in green.

Subregions_2009_Map.gif

Actually, it was pretty good, and here's a map of Appalachia in case you are confused where hillbillies live. Best possum pie in green.

Subregions_2009_Map.gif

This map, in parts is grossly inaccurate. Ashtabula, Trumbull and Warren counties are not Appalachia. Neither is the area around Erie Pa. And they left of a huge swath of Virginia that IS Appalachia.

And Western KY and Western Tenn. have just as many hillbillies as the eastern parts or those state. (I know....my dad is from Western KY....around Bowling Green and he was a self-professed hillbilly) But maybe they are a different kind of hillbilly.

This map, in parts is grossly inaccurate. Ashtabula, Trumbull and Warren counties are not Appalachia. Neither is the area around Erie Pa. And they left of a huge swath of Virginia that IS Appalachia.

And Western KY and Western Tenn. have just as many hillbillies as the eastern parts or those state. (I know....my dad is from Western KY....around Bowling Green and he was a self-professed hillbilly) But maybe they are a different kind of hillbilly.

It's a map of the recognized cultural region of Appalchia ... not a map of the Applachian mountains.

Everyone knows the real inbred parts: All of West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky and Southwestern PA.

They could just make it one state and call it Sisterfuck.

Z

It's a map of the recognized cultural region of Appalchia ... not a map of the Applachian mountains.

Yes, that is why I am saying that Western Ky and western Tenn belong on the map...because of culture....not geography.

Maybe you know better than I do.....are Ashtabula/Youngstown/Erie "culturally" part of Appalachia? I didn't think so...but then I never lived in those areas.

Everyone knows the real inbred parts: All of West Virginia, Eastern Kentucky and Southwestern PA.

They could just make it one state and call it Sisterfuck.

Z

I take it she doesn't look enough like your sister?

Fat,sweaty and wearing a hoodie with a strap necklace full of keys is more of Vagitrons style.. Heather Kozar just has way too much class for a 3rd world piece of garbage like Vag.

What does one of those run?

oh....depends on the size of course....but a good hot water system and an average driveway(say, 1000-1500 sq/ft) might run ya an extra 3500 or so(over the concrete cost)....electric is a lot less to install, but basically doesnt work well(or last) and cost a fortune to operate...

Archived