THE BROWNS BOARD

Game Day meal

cambridgeho

I like to be in the fasted state at kickoff....I feel more dialed in. I'll allow something at halftime if the game is good....beers start around the 3r quarter if we're playing well. If we suck that game I don't eat or drink shift till well after the game, I don't like to eat or drink something other than water when I"m in a stressed state...which as a browns fan...well y'all know.

I like to be in the fasted state at kickoff....I feel more dialed in. I'll allow something at halftime if the game is good....beers start around the 3r quarter if we're playing well. If we suck that game I don't eat or drink shift till well after the game, I don't like to eat or drink something other than water when I"m in a stressed state...which as a browns fan...well y'all know.

Man if it's that hard on you you need to talk to Ernie about his meal plan.

Of course, that is complemented with a bloody mary with pickle, olive, bacon and celery. There's a local mix here in NC that's legit the best I've ever had before and really gets the juices flowing to yell at the TV all day haha. Can't wait!

sounds great. i got a version with no pickles (xcept a smidge of the juice) sans olive but +shrimp. and the spicier the better. a couple of pints of those and it's onto to coldies. beer out of the cooler and liquor out of the freezer.

usually start at a joint up the river a few miles in tarrytown with a view to die for and the eggs benedict to match. but nothin beats that bob evans sausage gravy over biscuits and a couple of over-easy egg yolks mixed in with some franks hot sauce. make you wanna smack your mother.

damn g. i might have to rethink this whole deal tomorrow!

Ok our menu is finished off. My father in law is coming over for food and the game. Appetizers are cheddar sausage sauerkraut balls, buffalo chicken dip with tortilla chips. Main event is BBQ boneless country ribs and 4 cheese pierogies, desert is banana pudding with nilla wafers.

that sounds so good !!!

I will have totinos and rockstar

Does breakfast count towards gameday food or just what we'll be eating game time?

If breakfast counts, we fixed bacon bombs. It's basically a mozzarella chunk wrapped in a honey butter biscuit wrapped in bacon cooked in the deep fryer.

Healthy? Oh hell no but it sure is tasty..

Does breakfast count towards gameday food or just what we'll be eating game time?

If breakfast counts, we fixed bacon bombs. It's basically a mozzarella chunk wrapped in a honey butter biscuit wrapped in bacon cooked in the deep fryer.

damn g......

I think I'll make a variation of this. A Lipitor wrapped in mozzarella , wrapped in a honey butter biscuit , wrapped in bacon and deep fried. :)

Archived