THE BROWNS BOARD

#FailforCardale

Kvoethe

This started last year after the national championship game.

I'm not sure this team could tank if it wanted to. It may overachieve, or finish right where it should (around 7 or 8 wins).

Cardale may or may not work out, but he has a lot of improvement to make before any team would even consider "tanking" to draft him.

This started last year after the national championship game.

I'm not sure this team could tank if it wanted to. It may overachieve, or finish right where it should (around 7 or 8 wins).

Cardale may or may not work out, but he has a lot of improvement to make before any team would even consider "tanking" to draft him.

Mike- I was on the "Fail for Cardale" bandwagon from the start. Almost started a thread by that name after OSU shellacked VT. I'm sort of rethinking. Zero doubt the guy has a cannon arm- they don't call him 12 Guage for nothing. Also saw some nice touch passes against VT. The question is- well, is he another Jamarcus Rusell, or a Ben Rothlisberger\ Cam Newton?

He keeps on winning- he's fer sure going to be in the Heisman\ top 10 pick conversation.

Quitting is for losers. But you're from NE so I understand.

Actually if you understood you wouldn't have asked the question. You're not getting Andrew Luck with the 16th pick. Some GMs find diamonds in the later rounds, Farmer is unable to draft starters in the first round.

This pisses me off. Especially about someone as unpolished and questionable as Jones. I mean, I like him. But give me a break. Way too early to call him a can't miss pro prospect. But I probably wouldn't support something like this even if we were talking about Andrew Luck, much less Cardale Jones. This team is too good for that.

Most of us watched #failforLuck when P. Manning was out. The only thing that is not Questionable is Luck and his WR's. The rest of it has holes all over it imo. We our QB and WR's away from fixing most of it. No way a coach or player will fail for anybody especially around Ctown

No way !!!! Completly overhyped by OSU fans (and I am one). Cardale was on the national champions team but Elliot ran out of his mind the games Jones was the QB. IMO he and the killer defense to close out the year are why they are the Champs. Not the QB.

SUCK FOR LUCK, ok I get that but FAIL FOR CARDALE, No thanks.

I would much rather see them sit back and draft a guy like Gunner Kiel in the second. He is a MUCH better QB than Jones IMO

No way !!!! Completly overhyped by OSU fans (and I am one). Cardale was on the national champions team but Elliot ran out of his mind the games Jones was the QB. IMO he and the killer defense to close out the year are why they are the Champs. Not the QB.

SUCK FOR LUCK, ok I get that but FAIL FOR CARDALE, No thanks.

I would much rather see them sit back and draft a guy like Gunner Kiel in the second. He is a MUCH better QB than Jones IMO

Well, 2/3rds of your post were at least somewhat reasonable. But this is laughable.

This thread couldn't suck more cock.

Zombo

Nope Z the Browns will try to win, end up in the middle of the pack, and pray Manziel is actually an NFL starter.

Should I start another thread- pull a sixth round Brady out of your ass?

Every year I say I'm going to hope they lose to get a quarterback but it's impossible to enjoy watching and not root for my team. So that theory goes out the window. The reason it worked in Indy to get Andrew Luck was they had Peyton Manning to fall back on.

No, players work too hard and none of them like losing. If it is meant to be then it will happen. If not, we have options like trading for Mettenberger.

I want Cardale Jones but not enough to watch them lose every week. Ugh

Archived