THE BROWNS BOARD

The Great Zomboni Predicts ... 2015

Zombo

The Steelers are in last.

The Browns are a game out of first.

Zombo

Ravens are tied for last. Suggs out for year. T Sizzle later and The Red water pistol in Cinncy carves a bad running defense in Oakland. Browns must find winning football with Tits and Raiders at home oh my

This thread is funny.

Someone actually said "We missed Dwayne Bowe."

Um, no. No, we didn't. Anyone else could add his contribution of drops to the statsheet.. for about $9M less.

I didn't say we missed Dwayne Bowe. I said his presence on the field could make a difference. Whether or not he catches a pass, it would require one of the other teams best corners. This would leave our other receivers open. You have to admint his size will be a factor, especially considering the size of our WRs currently.

i stopped reading at the Seahawks being "the class of the league".

here's some evidence to the contrary:

https://youtu.be/5BU7tt3yR24

now had you said "darling" or "ref supported"...

doesn't mean you are incorrect though.

Not sure these were "fixes"....but possible merely "incompetence".

If the refs were favoring the Seahawks in this game.....was that a makeup for the Seahawks Super Bowl vs. Pittsburgh....which is generally considered to have been "given" to the Steelers by the refs?

I didn't say we missed Dwayne Bowe. I said his presence on the field could make a difference. Whether or not he catches a pass, it would require one of the other teams best corners. This would leave our other receivers open. You have to admint his size will be a factor, especially considering the size of our WRs currently.

If Bowe plays like he did in the preseason. a guy off the other teams practice squad could cover him. He couldn't get separation against guys who are now out of the league pumping gas. OK- he might have been hurt- but I'll believe he's worth his $9 million top 20 WR salary when I see it.

If Bowe plays like he did in the preseason. a guy off the other teams practice squad could cover him. He couldn't get separation against guys who are now out of the league pumping gas. OK- he might have been hurt- but I'll believe he's worth his $9 million top 20 WR salary when I see it.

He's this years Nate Burleson. I don't even know why he's still on our roster.. he's washed up.

Not sure these were "fixes"....but possible merely "incompetence".

in a league of 32 where the worth of the Browns alone is over a billion bux, there is absolutely no room for "mere incompetence". think about that for a second, the enormous amount of money involved. consider the cost of a single superbowl commercial. the 100Mil swing in the betting line for Antonio Brown scoring that td w 2 seconds left last week. i have put a stopwatch against the game clock and watched 2 seconds come off for ever one real time. not sure the season, but within the past 5 yrs and it was against the steelers. a minute and a half ticked by in like 40 seconds. that was the first real evidence i saw that opened my eyes.

aside from that example, i really don't know if they are totally rigged or not, but i absolutely believe the games are steered. sheer excitement for entertainment purposes and advertisement revenue alone are a justifiable motive for affecting the "watchability" in a favorable way.

If the refs were favoring the Seahawks in this game.....was that a makeup for the Seahawks Super Bowl vs. Pittsburgh....which is generally considered to have been "given" to the Steelers by the refs?

the theory presented in the video was the intent to match up the leagues best defense vs the leagues best offense, which would make for a great storyline you must admit. what you posit would be the game that followed this one, the big dance. and maybe. if flags are rippling on the moon in windless space, when it comes to ref controlled games, anything is certsinly possible.

Archived