THE BROWNS BOARD

God, do i have to pull for the steelers tonight?

Clevfan4life

After this bullshit with the pats come out, I think I would actually go to Heinz field and wear a Roethlisberger jersey if the two teams met for the AFC championship and god told me my presence there was crucial to the Patriots losing. I'd go, i'll admit it. I'd go to Blt too if that's what it took. Fuck those cheating pieces of shit.

If god revealed himself to me (not like that) and told me I had to go to heinz field to stop the steelers winning, I'd have other questions, like "wait, you're real?" and "seriously, what's up with wasps? they're just shit"

Hope your boss is a Browns fan...

Never pull for the division rival... get over the "cheating"... logic should win out that 1 loss for Pitt helps us... end of story

Works for me...

Almost as bad as the Cardale thread.

You fuckers need to remember two things:

1. We want to win every game.

2. We want the Steelers to lose every game.

What's so hard about this?

Zombo

I'm with you bro.

Can you imagine that there are dumbasses that actually root for the other teams in their division when they play outside their division? That is as dumb as SEC fans.

After this bullshit with the pats come out, I think I would actually go to Heinz field and wear a Roethlisberger jersey if the two teams met for the AFC championship and god told me my presence there was crucial to the Patriots losing. I'd go, i'll admit it. I'd go to Blt too if that's what it took. Fuck those cheating pieces of shit.

Don't make me come over there.........God please the meteor BOOM

I'm with you guys it's just this cheating shit really irks the shit out of me now. Like scrambling the radios....I mean fuck my ass what the hell? Belichick needs to be literally beaten at noon infront of a crowd of onlookers old school style. I feel douchey for having pulled for the Patriots last year. I guess the Pats can win one game, but after that holy fuck lose every game for the next 15 years.For real. I want Patriots fans to go into another century long Red sox drought over this.

I wouldn't root for Skanksburgh if they were playing the Islamabad Bin Ladens with that f'ing prick dentist from Minnesota coaching them. Every week of my life throughout football season there are two constants. Root for the Browns to win. Root for the Steroidlers to lose. Always. Without fail.

I wouldn't root for Skanksburgh if they were playing the Islamabad Bin Ladens with that f'ing prick dentist from Minnesota coaching them. Every week of my life throughout football season there are two constants. Root for the Browns to win. Root for the Steroidlers to lose. Always. Without fail.

Something to lift your spirits Coop:

I root for both the Patriots and Squealers...

to beat the hell out of each other, and cause

injuries.

Just these two teams bring that hate into play.

I root for the one which does not have a FRAK fan base.

Oh...wait. They both have huge FRAK fan bases. Back to the drawing board.

Archived