THE BROWNS BOARD

What level of incompetence does Goodell have to reach to get fired?

SkippinTurtles

Goodell is doing fine actually. I see no reason to chastise him about what he did with deflategate.

Belichick and the Pats ARE cheaters.

Brady did have "general awareness" about what was going on....and I had no problem with Goodell hammering him....knowing that his evidence was sparse and his punishment too harsh. Still had to send that message.

If he hammers the Pats again over their.....cheating/interfering/ineptness over this radio business....fine, well and good.

every team cheats. you might not wanna admit it because it's your team but tell me one team that doesn't try and steal hand signals or other peripherial parts of the game that might give them a slight advantage (albeit it for a play or two). the league office and the officials should be ashamed of themselves for not properly conducing tests on these footballs if people thought there would be such a hissy fit over it. take a look at the college sidelines and see to what extent they go to to try and prevent the other team from figuring out their calls. they have big graphics of lions and tigers and bears that get thrown in there air...ten assistant coaches all making different hand gestures and yelling out different plays.....c'mon, that's been around since yogi bera was a kid.

i hope they show a guy with a gauge attached to the ball before every game measuring psi with some digital readout....and if it's off, delay the game until it's absolutely perfect. then at halftime the same thing.....then flag themselves for delay of game.

Goddell makes the owners A LOT of money, more than ever and increases every year. As long as this keeps happening he will never be let go, period.

It's almost like knowing that Donald Trump will unbury this country from debt no doubt, but it's all the other job duties that scares the living shit out of you.. Owners no way fire Roger but they sure do need a standard ruling book on discipline or a committee to handle it not God ell..

His job is to make the owners shitloads of cash. Which he does.

Eventually the NFLPA will get too strong just like all of the steel unions and all football will move to china.

His job is to make the owners shitloads of cash. Which he does.

Eventually the NFLPA will get too strong just like all of the steel unions and all football will move to china.

Lol...this belongs in the wacky political forum.

Careful - unions are the reason your workweek is only 40 hours.

Now that people have forgotten the labor situation of the gilded age, that's exactly where we're headed back to.. as of today, ATI in Pittsburgh is attempting to change all their steelworker jobs from 40 hours/week to 12 hours a day, 7 days a week -- and your job is headed right there as well.

Now that people have forgotten the labor situation of the gilded age, that's exactly where we're headed back to.. as of today, ATI in Pittsburgh is attempting to change all their steelworker jobs from 40 hours/week to 12 hours a day, 7 days a week -- and your job is headed right there as well.

I'm sorry but are you some kind of uninformed pansy? What the fuck is a forty hour work week? Sissification. I work minimum 12 hour days in the hot beating sun or the nut shriveling cold. In the oil and gas industry. Often in the inbred, mentally challenged state of Wes Virginny. And here is this "guy" crying about 40 hour work weeks and his worker's rights. The fuck outta here man. Make sure you change that tampon.

unions are great if you're in one. if not they're the reason this country is no longer the leader in anything industrialized.

best friends with a local union 3 electrician. guy is out of work more than he does work while all the 'scabs' work everyday............

How come ohio teachers have to work 35 years to get a decent retirement? Then people complain teachers are to old?????

Unions ruined the American blue collar worker. That ruined America in general. I hate that. I would love to see where an American company is moving for a 12 hours/day, 7 day/week policy. Unsympathetic just pull that out of his rear?

Archived