THE BROWNS BOARD

Iran Nuclear Deal keeps chugging along

LogicIsForSquares

http://news.yahoo.com/key-reasons-why-opponents-hate-iran-nuclear-deal-071132792--politics.html

That deal is the worst. Access to new weapon technology for a known state sponsor of terrorist attacks with a massive influx of money with inspector access that can be delayed by the potential offender. The Ayatollah just today was talking about how they want to smoke Israel.

Does Iran have pictures of Obama hanging out with Jared Fogel and some kids?

What the fuck is wrong the the republicans in office that are too pussy to stop this?

We still have to follow the laws and the Constitution I assume... The president doesn't give a fuck about the safety of the Western world and I have absolutely no idea why except that the fucker is an egomaniac. There are certain measures that have to be done to change this and we don't have a big enough majority. I'm not even talking about Republicans I'm talking about anyone with any fucking sense.

WSS

I honestly wonder if the obamao slug thinks that a more powerful Iran

will intimidate Israel in peace talks, to go back to the 67 borders and give up

Jerusalem. A left handed way to "lean on" Israel.

That's about the only way this phoney deal makes any sense for OBamao to be for it.

because its more of the same from the thug WH -

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/12/politics/iran-nuclear-deal-treaty-obama-administration/

If it looks like a treaty, walks like a treaty and talks like a treaty, is it a treaty?

According to the White House, only if the President of the United States says it is.

and it aint.... its an executive order calling it a "non binding" agreement

but in the process of doing so - took the work of the house away from this real life treaty!

A nuclear Iran is not the fucking problem. Every country has a right to nuclear science, because the ones who don't have nuclear weapons are bullied by the ones who do. The fact that Mossad assassinates scientists pisses me off more than just about everything else.

Here's a thought exercise for everyone. Suppose Iran becomes nuclear. Suppose a terrorist attack with a small nuclear weapon occurs somewhere in the West or in Israel. Who do you think is going to be the first country to be reduced to a crater?

How about instead of focusing on the fringe elements in Iran, we take a look at the fucking Saudis instead. The guys who attacked us in 2001 were Saudis. Bin Laden was a Saudi. There's a massive emigration from Syria, and guess how many refugees the Saudis are letting in. None. ISIS's brand of religion is Wahhabism. Care to take a guess at where that comes from?

A nuclear Iran is not the fucking problem. Every country has a right to nuclear science, because the ones who don't have nuclear weapons are bullied by the ones who do. The fact that Mossad assassinates scientists pisses me off more than just about everything else.

Here's a thought exercise for everyone. Suppose Iran becomes nuclear. Suppose a terrorist attack with a small nuclear weapon occurs somewhere in the West or in Israel. Who do you think is going to be the first country to be reduced to a crater?

How about instead of focusing on the fringe elements in Iran, we take a look at the fucking Saudis instead. The guys who attacked us in 2001 were Saudis. Bin Laden was a Saudi. There's a massive emigration from Syria, and guess how many refugees the Saudis are letting in. None. ISIS's brand of religion is Wahhabism. Care to take a guess at where that comes from?

I am of the mind that the Saudis and Iranians are both ran by shitheads. However, the Saudi leadership has not been regularly vocal about dusting off a country from their region. If the Iranian leadership really backs their talk, they wouldn't give a shit if someone turned Iran into a crater full of martyrs so long as some infidels died in the process.

Both Koreas have nuclear weapons but that doesn't stop NK from shelling civilians in SK. When your country is a dump, you have nothing to lose by attacking your neighbors. SK would never chance going to war to stop the periodic shelling due to NK having nuclear weapons. It is a fucking mess.

You see the same type of conflicts between India and Pakistan. So allowing another fucked up aggressive regime to get nukes is a terrible idea.

I am of the mind that the Saudis and Iranians are both ran by shitheads. However, the Saudi leadership has not been regularly vocal about dusting off a country from their region. If the Iranian leadership really backs their talk, they wouldn't give a shit if someone turned Iran into a crater full of martyrs so long as some infidels died in the process.

You're nuts if you think any of them actually believe that shit. What they care about is being in power. The only thing we hear about Iran is the shit that gets said to appease their fringe nuts. In America, those fringe nuts look like Walter or this guy:

Islam-Truck.jpg

That very well may be the case but why chance it?

You still didn't address how getting nuclear capabilities will somehow turn Iran into a good samaritan. If anything, I think it will make them feel more comfortable with fucking with their neighbors. That tends to be the pattern when dickhead regimes get nuclear weapons.

A nuclear Iran is not the fucking problem.

The one that was attacked in the first place with a nuclear weapon?

And if it was Israel that got attacked and it was small enough to leave them alive I assume they'd retaliate like a mother fucker. If it was another western country and if someone like Barack Obama were president I doubt there be any retaliation whatsoever.

Europe prefers to have the United States do the heavy lifting.

WSS

The one that was attacked in the first place with a nuclear weapon?

And if it was Israel that got attacked and it was small enough to leave them alive I assume they'd retaliate like a mother fucker. If it was another western country and if someone like Barack Obama were president I doubt there be any retaliation whatsoever.

Europe prefers to have the United States do the heavy lifting.

WSS

That's exactly my point. No one in Iran wants to be rained on by Israeli and US nuclear weapons. Thus, if the Iranians get nukes, they're going to keep a very close eye on them and be damn sure that their friends in Hezbollah aren't allowed anywhere near them.

That very well may be the case but why chance it?

You still didn't address how getting nuclear capabilities will somehow turn Iran into a good samaritan. If anything, I think it will make them feel more comfortable with fucking with their neighbors. That tends to be the pattern when dickhead regimes get nuclear weapons.

I could not care in the slightest which Middle Eastern nation is attacking another; that's a problem for them to sort out, not us. At worst, Iran becomes someone who can police that whole region, including the fucking Saudis. The Iranians don't like being bullied by us nor the Russians, and their diplomatic ties with pinko Putin are simply one of opportunity. The nuclear deal with Iran makes them more independent from Russia, and seeing as the Russians are the greatest geopolitical threat to the US, I'm all in on weakening them.

Archived