THE BROWNS BOARD

Don't underestimate Dr. Ben Carson's support for our 2nd Amendment

calfoxwc

Kind of a sidetrack, but what the fuck with Trumps comments about Fiorina? I mean this guy can't walk 10 feet without stepping in a pile of shit. And people love it. I just don't get it. If anybody still thinks that Trump could win the general election....I mean it would be the greatest gift to democrats, and Hillary specifically, if the Reps nommed him. His comments just from the last two months on women would be all we hear for months during the general election. And "i'll know the military so hard your head will spin". I mean what the fuck with this guy?

Kind of a sidetrack, but what the fuck with Trumps comments about Fiorina? I mean this guy can't walk 10 feet without stepping in a pile of shit. And people love it. I just don't get it. If anybody still thinks that Trump could win the general election....I mean it would be the greatest gift to democrats, and Hillary specifically, if the Reps nommed him. His comments just from the last two months on women would be all we hear for months during the general election. And "i'll know the military so hard your head will spin". I mean what the fuck with this guy?

Florina was fired as CEO. She is toast. Trump 2016.

Archived