THE BROWNS BOARD

Billy Winn traded to colts

Mudfly

Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Im guessing they needed to open a roster spot to bring up a RB (Draughn?)......sooo, rather than make a cut, they at least got something....conditional....coming 2 yrs down the road....

Interesting.

So, as it stands right now, the Browns have 12 picks in the 2016 NFL Draft.

1st round

2nd round

3rd round

4th round

5th round

5th round (cannot trade)

5th round (cannot trade)

5th round (cannot trade)

6th round

7th round

7th round

7th round (cannot trade)

Bill Kuharich is loosening his cannon.....hahaha...he's in Farmers office yelling........wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Im guessing they needed to open a roster spot to bring up a RB (Draughn?)......sooo, rather than make a cut, they at least got something....conditional....coming 2 yrs down the road....

You are correct. Making room for Draughn.

Interesting.

So, as it stands right now, the Browns have 12 picks in the 2016 NFL Draft.

1st round

2nd round

3rd round

4th round

5th round

5th round (cannot trade)

5th round (cannot trade)

5th round (cannot trade)

6th round

7th round

7th round

7th round (cannot trade)

I'm almost certain we will see a few compensatory picks as well. Maybe 15 picks?

Setting up for another Ifo Ekpre- Olomu pick. But lets hope this one can walk, right Mud? Tour is going to be bent, is he burning his Housler Jersey? 4 Square--Max Comp picks is 4 and we our there. cant trade them

I'm almost certain we will see a few compensatory picks as well. Maybe 15 picks?

That includes the compensatory picks.

Compensatory picks are doled out in the following year, so whoever we lose this year we'll get the picks in 2017.

The (cannot trade) picks are the compensatories.

We received three 5th rounders for Skrine, Sheard and Hoyer, and one 7th for Miles Austin. We would have received a 4th for Cameron, but it was cancelled out by the acquisition of Williams, and Rubin's 7th was cancelled by the acquisition of Housler.

Well, there goes more of our defensive line depth.

Sorry...but it seems that what once was a strength is quickly becoming a weakness.

I know they can't keep everybody....

But, I am sorry.....so far DC O'Neil has NOT proven to me that he is all that competent......and getting rid of veteran DL does not instill confidence in me.

And...sorry.....which Super Bowl winnng team did Bill Kuharich serve as the GM for?

I just know that his dad was a terrible HC for the Eagles back in the 60s.

That includes the compensatory picks.

Compensatory picks are doled out in the following year, so whoever we lose this year we'll get the picks in 2017.

The (cannot trade) picks are the compensatories.

We received three 5th rounders for Skrine, Sheard and Hoyer, and one 7th for Miles Austin. We would have received a 4th for Cameron, but it was cancelled out by the acquisition of Williams, and Rubin's 7th was cancelled by the acquisition of Housler.

I was unaware that they assigned values for them already, as I thought there was production considered into the value of the pick received. Plus I thought since Williams was cut, it didn't count against possible picks. Is there a link somewhere to this?

I was unaware that they assigned values for them already, as I thought there was production considered into the value of the pick received. Plus I thought since Williams was cut, it didn't count against possible picks. Is there a link somewhere to this?

It's on Over The Cap somewhere. Ill find the link at some point, I'm driving right now.

Don't know why I laughed so hard when I read this, but I did :lol:

LMAO... drunk with power is he...

Kinda surprised the Colts even consider trading with us... :)

Interesting. So, as it stands right now, the Browns have 12 picks in the 2016 NFL Draft.

What you hintin' at, Willis???

Tour is going to be bent, is he burning his Housler Jersey?

Loved, Billy, but was surprised he made the 53...

And no Housler jersey anywhere near me... ;)

It's on Over The Cap somewhere. Ill find the link at some point, I'm driving right now.

Yeah I just read it on otc, but I read on wiki that it is partly based on production and they're not appointed until 2 to 3 weeks before the draft. So although it very well may end up correct, I think the picks from otc have to be a prediction.

Yeah I just read it on otc, but I read on wiki that it is partly based on production and they're not appointed until 2 to 3 weeks before the draft. So although it very well may end up correct, I think the picks from otc have to be a prediction.

Oh. That makes sense.

Im guessing they needed to open a roster spot to bring up a RB (Draughn?)...

You are correct. Making room for Draughn.

Yep......signed him to the 53 man today......

Im just guessing here, but think maybe west and winn were on the cut list and the Browns(smartly?) kept them till some kind of a deal could be found.....??....

Archived