THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao's INjustice dept says Hillary is above the law on erased secret information

calfoxwc

I could have but then I would have missed out on Woody's complaint about lack of citing a reference. :o

Which was perfectly valid - you can't just dump a load of statistics with no source and expect people to not challenge it! Let's get the simple things right, then we can talk about the actual content, rather than going back and forth with all the nonsense.

RESOURCES:

The Liberal Media Exposed
By The Media Research Center

A Measure of Media Bias
By Tim Groseclose and Jeff Milyo
November 2005

Media Bias 101: What Journalists Really Think -- and What the Public Thinks About the Media
By The Media Research Center

The Media Assault on American Values
By The Culture and Media Institute
June 6, 2007

Four Times More Journalists Identify as Liberal Than Conservative
By Media Research Center
March 19, 2008

In the Tank: A Statistical Analysis of Media Bias
By John Perazzo
October 31, 2008

The Source and Nature of the Media's Biases: The Lichter-Rothman Study on Media Attitudes
By the American Life League

Media Biased against Conservative Think Tanks
By Danny Huizinga
January 8, 2014

VIDEO:

Proving Media Bias
By Tim Groseclose

I don't think there was any insult there at all Woody. It's pretty clear that was from what youve said that you do watch The Daily Show and you don't watch the other news outlets, at least not very often. And since you to discuss politics I don't know what other conclusion we could come to. Would you think it was stupid if someone said that the Rush Limbaugh program was not a news show?

So Fox News pushes everyone else to the left? More evidence to my side I would guess. But seriously if you don't think those outlets are more liberal then there's no point discussing it. Correct? In your mind everyone is fair and balanced? Great news....

(now is it time for "I never said that" ?

WSS

You attempt to insult me in most if your responses to me. It's old.

I watch the Daily Show as an entertainment/comedy show. Not a news show. I also watch South Park on that same network. Clearly different than an actual news show on an actual news network.

I don't watch any TV news. TV news is an outdated model and is a waste of time. The internet allows you to get the info you need when you need it. TV as we know it is on its way out anyway.

I read the articles posted here and read up on anything i want more info on. As I've said before, i probably consume more conservative media thanks to this site.

You're right, I never said that. If you knew you were already responding to a point I never said, why respond?

That study just shows what types of viewers watch each network. It doesn't say anything about the content of the network. If all of the conservative viewers only watch Fox, it draws conservative viewers away from potentially moderate networks. Then, their average viewer becomes more liberal. Get it? Not saying that is 100% the case, just that your graph doesn't necessarily prove what you want it to

The results on the whole don't hugely surprise me. I wonder what the split would be by pay level? Meaning, I would expect that those in the lower end would be voting democrat while those at the top trend republican. Just a hunch.

Which was perfectly valid - you can't just dump a load of statistics with no source and expect people to not challenge it! Let's get the simple things right, then we can talk about the actual content, rather than going back and forth with all the nonsense.

Thank you.

Heaven forbid I ask for a source when presented a load of statistics...

(no, agreeing with the conclusion doesn't count as a source)

LOL. Woodpecker is hopeless. "I never said that"....

And just as Steve predicted ! The liberal escapist silly dance

usually ends up with

"I'm on my phone"

"I don't watch 'X'"

and the famous "I'm at work".

Like, ALWAYS? NEVER at a home computer? NEVER NOT at work?

It's emotional knee jerk. And Woodpecker, seriously? You don't watch TV news?

You just ....go to the internet, and get the information you WANT, WHEN you need it?

No room for new, serious information about what's happening in the world, and in our own country?

Yeah, that explains a hell of a lot.

You're a moron Cal. Blatantly insulting you may derail this, but god damn you're a moron.

I am at work NOW. Get it?

And yeah, I use the internet to learn about things. Again, traditional TV is an outdated model. You seem to not understand how the general scope of internet news works. Which is crazy considering the info you seek out on right wing sites.

Plenty will, I'm sure.

Probably true. And similar to the Obama election many who may not have voted at all will get off the couch and go vote. Still I think women will split more on voting for Hillary then black people split on voting for Obama...

Also Obama was just an empty suit Hillary is outright abrasive with a longer track record of dishonesty. Of course as long as stupid women think somebody might take away their free birth control and abortions...

WSS

Archived