THE BROWNS BOARD

Ben Carson lost any consideration for a vote from me

DieHardBrownsFan

Sounds like just another spokesman against good wages for labor.

No way I can get on the Hilary bandwagon, so I'm looking for a worthy candidate. Scratch this clown.

Well, I agree with you. Somehow, I can't imagine him going this route without

his people telling him to distance himself from Trump on this subject.

And not stopping illegal aliens from invading our country was my biggest

disappointment with Bush. Far, far worse with Obamao.

But Carson sounds like he won't fix the problem.

Lost my vote, too. dammit. Now I'm back to Walker. I still don't trust Trump at all.

What a gigantic mistake. What was it ? 80% of the illegals end up on welfare?

A friend called me yesterday - she said she went down to Walnut Creek to pick

a few organic cabbages. They were gone.

The lady who worked there, said a bunch of people, not speaking English, from all sorts of states,

show up there, fill their cars with picked produce, and come into the store with a few baskets in their

hands, WITH EBT cards, and when she would "tell" them they don't accept those EBT cards, they

would start screaming at her, and then pull out big wads of cash.

They cleaned out the entire field. Now, what the hell is happening with entire fields of produce?

shipped around the NE at flea markets and "farmer's markets" ??? Being processed to be shipped

overseas?

Cloward-Piven. Obamao was angry that Bush was "unpatriotic" because of the debt while he

was in office.

Now, it's a hell of a lot bigger debt. Throwing all illegals into the welfare/EBT card/food stamp program.........

and onto Obamaocare...etc etc etc social security. Cloward-Piven. It started with two profs...where

Obamao, the radical... went to college.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward%E2%80%93Piven_strategy

What a gigantic mistake. What was it

A friend called me yesterday - she said she went down to Walnut Creek to pick

a few organic cabbages. They were gone.

The lady who worked there, said a bunch of people, not speaking English, from all sorts of states,

show up there, fill their cars with picked produce, and come into the store with a few baskets in their

hands, WITH EBT cards, and when she would "tell" them they don't accept those EBT cards, they

would start screaming at her, and then pull out big wads of cash.

They cleaned out the entire field. Now, what the hell is happening with entire fields of produce?

shipped around the NE at flea markets and "farmer's markets" ??? Being processed to be shipped

overseas?

would being a Co-op fix that?

Oh and Cruz/Walker are idiots too....you guys are better off with Kasich, Rubio or Paul. Those guys have legit shots at the eventual dem nominee. Walker has zero shot because he thinks abortion should be illegal even in rape/incest and, most daming of all, if the mothers life is imminent jeopardy. That can't with the general election. The country just isn't that conservative. We're not that liberal either so someone from either party that strikes a center left or center right balance has a legitimate shot at winning. On abortion the most conservative a candidate can get in this election is taking down planned parenthood, i think alot of people on both sides have had about enough of that bullshit.

everybody on the dem side is a totally corrupt idiot.

I do like Kasich, but he ticked me off about

gay marriage.

Cruz is an idiot...why?

I can't believe Carson stepped in it like that.

Trump donated to the clintons. I mean, he's like a chameleon.

Don't trust him to stick to anything he says.

I don't trust ANY politician to stick to what they say

Archived