THE BROWNS BOARD

omg poor James Blake...

Clevfan4life

I know I shouldn't laugh cause this is a serious issue, but this video is almost something out of a comedy sketch.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-shows-police-tackling-tennis-star-james-blake/vi-AAecGHn?ocid=spartandhp

The poor dude is literally minding his own business, couldn't be more relaxed..probably waiting for his ride life is good. Then wham he gets slammed out of nowhere. You couldn't write this any better as a center piece for the mentality of some of these cops. Didn't come up to Blake and ask for any kind of ID or ask any questions whatsoever just snapped him down. Cop has had two prior lawsuits against him for this same BS. NYPD has issues. They're gonna get more cops assassinated by doing shit like this.

Shit would have gotten ugly if I saw a friend of mine get snapped like that by a dude who didn't announce in any way shape or form that he was a cop either verbally or with a badge, I probably would have been shot by other officers later cause they'd see me with that cop in a choke or arm lock breaking something. That's how bad shit can happen quick if you don't feel the need to follow procedure. Imagine if Blake was some MMA guy or something like that, he could have killed that cop...think the other cops that showed up would have had any immediate understanding of the situation? No they would have shot Blake. Fucked up.

Archived