THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ New York Jets Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do I see? No run defense, no running game, no answer at QB, no WR to go to. Looks like we didn't answer a single god damn problem we had last year.

Well, I would say that we were moving the ball better with McCown in the game. Hopefully, he will be back next week, otherwise, it will be a long season. And we didnt have Bowe in this game either.

No LBs on the edge all day. I don't get it-every tackle being made by a DB

Agreed!!! Kruger is terrible setting the edge! Watch the last TD that's all on Kruger DAMN!

Agreed!!! Kruger is terrible setting the edge! Watch the last TD that's all on Kruger DAMN!

Don't get me wrong, we need to find a solid QB.

But we have no LBs that make plays on a consistent basis. Dansby isn't the player he was in Arizona. Kruger is a sack guy. Robertson & Mingo basically absent all day.

Until we bring in a bad ass LB our D will continue to be soft. You can't run a 3/4 defense with sub par LBs.

Don't get me wrong, we need to find a solid QB.

But we have no LBs that make plays on a consistent basis. Dansby isn't the player he was in Arizona. Kruger is a sack guy. Robertson & Mingo basically absent all day.

Until we bring in a bad ass LB our D will continue to be soft. You can't run a 3/4 defense with sub par LBs.

yep

Archived