THE BROWNS BOARD

McCown

Ibleedbrown

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would take that hustle any day of the week.

Winning teams make that play. Losing teams don't. Zero fault for the guy trying to change the culture.

He played like a fool. He is old and shouldn't be risking himself trying to run over linebackers. Its called common fucking sense. I do agree that he played like he wanted to win, and fuck everything. But lets face it, he was stupid.

McCown was not playing to get hurt... just playing.

Admire the effort, but question the judgement shown for first drive of the season. A vet should know better.

He will start Week 2, if medically cleared.

Not to be optimistic but if they clean up the penalties they will be fine. Every time they did something positive it was wiped away. Really disappointed with the oline, but the Jets have a real dline. I think JM did ok considering he had no reps, no run game, and a collapsing pocket the entire second half. No QB in this league would have won with the way this team played today.

He played like a fool. He is old and shouldn't be risking himself trying to run over linebackers. Its called common fucking sense. I do agree that he played like he wanted to win, and fuck everything. But lets face it, he was stupid.

He's playing like a 32 year old journeyman who never much of a shot anywhere else.

This is his time, he was playing his football. Nobody complained about the drive that got them down the field. If you're complaining about the run and not the rest of the drive, you can fuck right off.

If you want to complain about something, complain about our shitty defense. Or our inability to set the edge for much of the game. Or our lack of WR options excluding Benjamin. Or our crazy amount of penalties. Or the fact that Mitchell Schwartz is a plodding piece of shit. Or that this team is truly incapable of performing on an acceptable professional level.

Look, if your starting qb thinks he's Mike F*cking Alstott leading with his head you picked an idiot and have to blame the GM.

This level of stupidity is D.A. trip the ref level of stupid.

And people wonder why I get so negative! Dear god!

Diving for a TD is Mike Alstott, got it. Clearly you've never watched the sport.

You are so negative because you're a dumbass.Simple explanation. I don't think anyone really wonders why, it's pretty apparent.

He's playing like a 32 year old journeyman who never much of a shot anywhere else.

This is his time, he was playing his football. Nobody complained about the drive that got them down the field. If you're complaining about the run and not the rest of the drive, you can fuck right off.

If you want to complain about something, complain about our shitty defense. Or our inability to set the edge for much of the game. Or our lack of WR options excluding Benjamin. Or our crazy amount of penalties. Or the fact that Mitchell Schwartz is a plodding piece of shit. Or that this team is truly incapable of performing on an acceptable professional level.

Ha, okay. I complain about our whole team. But this was about him specifically.

Diving for a TD is Mike Alstott, got it. Clearly you've never watched the sport.

You are so negative because you're a dumbass.Simple explanation. I don't think anyone really wonders why, it's pretty apparent.

No dumbass, I'm talking about leading with your head, not diving for a TD.

Apparently reading isn't your strong suit. May I help you sign up for some remedial English classes at the elementary school? I heard they're all the rage in Pittsburgh...

Archived